• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi there!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VictorXIbarra

Website
KingdomHeartsToys.com
Hai Everyone!

I just came across this website, that's pretty cool that there's a little online space for Kingdom Hearts fans like ourselves.

Here's a couple FAQs that describe me:

1. How long have you been a fan?
    My twin sister and I have been fans for a little over 5 years, probably more. We first found out about the series from a website where you could essentially marry your favorite character online and everyone (during that time in 2006) was talking about the series and role playing some of the characters. Honestly it was a pretty fun time.
  2. Have you ever passed any of the games?
    Ha ha ^__^; So it's kind of embarrassing to admit, but my brother seemed to have passed the 1st and 2nd game for us. My sister eventually re-played them and passed them as well but unfortunately my fiancé and I tried recently to play the games but we got stuck on the final boss battle (Darn carpal tunnel!)
  3. How did you hear about KH Insider?
    To be honest, I haven't heard of this website until today when I was assisting my fiancé with his business where he sells collectable toys and figures for the Kingdom Hearts series and I found this website to be neat. :cool: For obvious reason and respect to the admins and community members, the business name and domains will not be posted unless approval is received by staff. If you'd like more information you're welcome to privately message me.
  4. Have you played any of the recent games?
    I've tried playing some of the most recent games like Birth by Sleep and Chain of memories.
    Unfortunately life keeps getting in the way so I haven't been able to complete them. My fiancé and definitely excited for the new Kingdom Hearts VR (PlayStation VR.)
  5. Do you own any Kingdom Hearts Merchandise?
    We own a couple products (my fiancé owns a key blade) and this Halloween I bought an organization XIII King mickey costume. Followed by the games and some Funko Pop figures as well. Oh and also some collectable figures in box.

I think those might be some of the most commonly asked questions here. If you have any others, ask away!

Back