• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi there!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Hey there, I'm sorafan1203's friend from another forum. We met each other and we're already penpals. Anyway, I also love Kingdom Hearts too. sorafan1203 recommended this website for me to go on. Well, the forums. I would love to get to know you all. I'll be interested in anybody who likes to meet new ppl. I sure like to meet each and one you. PM if you want to be my buddy. I can't email because my parent wouldn't let me do that. So sorry, all I can do is PM. I hope I have a gr8 time here! Thanks!:D PS. I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE ANIME! :p (hee hee).

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey Revarai! Got your message! Welcome! Your so cool! (lol). You certainly surprised me! THANKS FOR READING MY FAN FIC! YOU'RE THE BEST!

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey! I don't care who you are so ya... Don't message me and ask for help, and if you wanna be my friend then you gotta earn some respect. Other than that do whatever the hell you want as long as you don't annoy me.

*Mass Message*

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
justme3 said:
Hey! I don't care who you are so ya... Don't message me and ask for help, and if you wanna be my friend then you gotta earn some respect. Other than that do whatever the hell you want as long as you don't annoy me.

*Mass Message*

:mad:Some people are so rude and your just one of them. I think you shouldn't post in this area, if you have nothing nice to say. If you want to raise posts or whatever. Do it somewhere else. I will not ask you for help or pm you. I'm glad everybody else has better brains then you do. :p Thanks to everybody else who welcomed me. I feel much appreciated. Keep the messages coming.:)

Back