• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi there!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leanne

Hi guys!!!I'm Leanne(not my real name)!! I'm new here, so it's okay if you call me a newbie. I'm from Phillipines, so my language is different. I know how to speak english but not that much. I am a Kingdom hearts fan, and also Final Fantasy series. I love anime, too.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Hey welcome to the forums, lemme tell you, its not like it was when I was a newbie, there are alot of jackasses running around here. PM if youre looking for someone to be your friend. Im Gabriel.

cutie_tenshi

Hi!!!! I'm new, too! I love all the same stuff that you do, so we should become really good friends on here. ^_^ PM me or whatever, I'll see ya around the boards!

<3<3<3
cutie_tenshi

R

Rizu

Hiiiii! ::waves:: I am Rizu ((Nickname Liz in Japanese :3 )) and I'm new here too! I would luff (( love )) it if we could be friends...hmm...::thinks:: I dunno when this was posted so I dunno how new you are :p Anyways...like anyother person with this site I am a KH fan as well...I haven't played any of the FF games (( my sister has though...FFX and FFX2 )) so please don't be mad at meh ((me)) ;__; Anyways...have fun and send me a messege sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back