• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi there, I usually go by Nothing's End but you can just call me End. [Introduction]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

End

Awards
Kingdom Hearts has been the most influential series in my life since around 2007. As soon as I borrowed a friend's copy of the game I was hooked. The first KH game I owned and beat was KH2. Not sure why I decided to go with that one but I'm glad I did because I was introduced to my favorite character, Roxas (Also the combat feels so much nicer like geez). Sadly the same friend that got me into Kingdom Hearts lost my copy of KH2 when I temporarily game swapped him for FF:VII DoC.

I currently own KH1, KH:CoM, KH:Re:CoM, KH:BbS, KH:Re:Coded, KH3D:DDD, KH2.8:FcP, and KHUX.
(When I look at this list I don't quite feel like the avid KH fan that I am... I gotta buy the rest eventually here)

I've been lurking KH Insider since Birth by Sleep. I used to visit the site a lot to grab vectors and stuff while getting my KH news haha. I'm glad to see that this community is a lot bigger than I assumed. I'm looking forward to spending some of my free time participating in discussions and silly topics.

Glad to be here and nice to meet you!
-End

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Lots of character shipping and who would you date topics as of late, but I promise you that we have sane fans here, good luck on building up your kingdom Hearts collection and be sure to read the FAQ.

Enjoy your stay End!

End

Awards
Lots of character shipping and who would you date topics as of late, but I promise you that we have sane fans here, good luck on building up your kingdom Hearts collection and be sure to read the FAQ.

Enjoy your stay End!
Haha I've noticed and participated! Thank you!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Welcome aboard, End! I hope you have plenty of good times here!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
yo yo yo, welcome to khi. please read these FAQs broh. you seem nice, hope you stick around broh.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Welcome, End! It's nice you finally decided to create an account. :)
I currently own KH1, KH:CoM, KH:Re:CoM, KH:BbS, KH:Re:Coded, KH3D:DDD, KH2.8:FcP, and KHUX. (When I look at this list I don't quite feel like the avid KH fan that I am... I gotta buy the rest eventually here)
You don't own Kingdom Hearts 2??? D: Get that game! It's really good and has an amazing battle system. You're missing out! :D

I hope you'll have a nice stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Welcome, End! It's nice you finally decided to create an account. :)

You don't own Kingdom Hearts 2??? D: Get that game! It's really good and has an amazing battle system. You're missing out! :D

I hope you'll have a nice stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. :D
it was the game that introduced him to the kh series and he already beat it, lol. its at the beginning of his post dude

Muke

whatever
Awards
it was the game that introduced him to the kh series and he already beat it, lol. its at the beginning of his post dude
I know? I'm just wondering why he doesn't own it anymore, and it's always awesome to play through KH2.

End

Awards
I know? I'm just wondering why he doesn't own it anymore, and it's always awesome to play through KH2.
My friend lost it :( he moved to a new house while he was borrowing it and left it there by accident.

Muke

whatever
Awards
My friend lost it :( he moved to a new house while he was borrowing it and left it there by accident.
Oh, that's too unfortunate! :O Do you consider getting 1.5+2.5, by the way?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Heyaz and welcome to the forums! Nice avatar btw, I also checked your custom avatar thread and will keep the info in mind ;]
hope ya have fun 'round here!

lighten up bud, we need this from time to time, even me who loves drowning in lore analysis and theories
tumblr_inline_n1yj7xsncl1sa70vw_by_darkgreyheroine-dbfb24x.png

Back