• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Hi need feedback!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Rephrase into English and then we'll talk, all i'm seeing is a mess of grammar at the moment.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think he means how he is supposed to feel if he sees his sister kissing a guy he doesn't know.
...Something like that. xD

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
That's better, in short I honestly couldn't give a toss. It's her life, let her deal with it in her own way...

Blue

home is where the heart is
Oh well, it's her life.
She can do whatever she want to.

However, that depends on the guy she is going out with.
I would start worrying if that guy is much older than her.

D

Deleted member 36435

Considering your only a year older then her and if the person she's going out with is a few years older there's not much you can do if you don't want to get the shit beaten out of you but in turn that could give your sister a reason to not go out with him. :]

Apollo

Silver Member
No big deal. It was would happen someday. Really it does not concern you, it is her life.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I don't have a sister... so I'll put this in retrospect and say my cousin, who's my age and we're tight.

It depends on the guy. If I knew him and he was a pain in the ass, I'd beat him up. If I knew him and he was cool, no biggie. If I didn't know him, wouldn't jump the gun. If I knew he was older, than I'd call my cousin a tool.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well...brothers can all have different responses. Some are meh, some see it and go 'gross' all weird and walk away, some go ewwww~ and ruin the moment for a bit, some say weird things also to ruin moment...

And I know a kid who freaks shit when he hears his sister moan. Just his sister. Nobody else. He like...just starts freaking out. <<' It's the weirdest thing I've EVER seen.

So I have no idea how to help you with that...
Honestly, if you don't like seeing it, go into the other room. Not that hard.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Shouldn't you feel uncomfortable if the guy was like bad news or something? I mean if you got to know him and all and he's nice and not the trouble you were expecting, then wouldn't that be also good news as well!?![ I mean it depends on you really. If you have a feeling, he's bad....then yeah...I guess. Sorry if this isn't helping btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back