• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi! My name is-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Amber, and I'm a sucker for adorable lyrics, obviously ♥

2r74hma.png

definetly sotw entry unless you all say that it sucks :c

I think that I went crazy on the sharpening...
s6m3d4.png

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I would try getting rid of some of the star textures and making the doves pop more. Also the red lighten on his head is a little to bright compared to everything else.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
The colors are what i like in this,mostly.The right side to his head has a white background that looks weird as if it's not part of the tag(too much lightning,perhaps).The birds are definitely a good idea making less empty space all around.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I like the bright red coloring, I think its pretty

How bout these lyrics:

Life is good
everything is just fine
im so sure of my rhymes
i could sacrafice a line:
nana nanana nanananananan!

Sparks

gone
I would try getting rid of some of the star textures and making the doves pop more. Also the red lighten on his head is a little to bright compared to everything else.
Is this better? I made the doves more promenent, and lessened the opacity on the stars. I just didn't fix the red because when I made it darker, it went maroon, which really didn't look nice :x
s6m3d4.png

The colors are what i like in this,mostly.The right side to his head has a white background that looks weird as if it's not part of the tag(too much lightning,perhaps).The birds are definitely a good idea making less empty space all around.
The white behind his head on the right side came with the stock, I tried to fix it, but it just didn't look right :c
i reaaaaaaaally like this ._.

gurrrl where u get your brushes
I always require the assistance of the goog's when it comes to finding bird brushes >u<
but I am glad you likeeee ;w;
I like the bright red coloring, I think its pretty

How bout these lyrics:

Life is good
everything is just fine
im so sure of my rhymes
i could sacrafice a line:
nana nanana nanananananan!
those lyrics are not sweet, adorable, and/or cute
so no, just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.