• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi, I'm WakingDawn96! Newbie alert!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WakingDawn96

Hi there everybody, I am new to this website and thought I should introduce myself. My name is of no importance, but my username is WakingDawn96 and my media name on other websites is Xeveemon, so you can call me either or cute nicknames of my two names here, like Dawn, Waking, Xevee, etc. :cool:

I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and was introduced to the series the day the first game came out in North America due to my cousin getting the game and bringing it to my house and I let her play the game on my PS2 and on my TV, my cousins live out of my state, and ever since Donald Duck's first scene, I've been in love with this series.

Aside from Kingdom Hearts, my interests include playing other video game series, Nintendo is my favorite video game company and I love playing their games. My interests also include RPing, listening to music, watching YouTube videos, watching TV and movies, and things among the sort.

Now, I will say, I'm not a perfect person, and I will admit that. My past isn't the best, and I have a bunch of regrets. But, I like to go by the motto of "Don't judge me for my past, look forward to my future." So, if I make a mistake, I will own up to the consequences, but I will try my hardest to not mess up and stop mistakes from happening before they can come into light. I am ready to walk a brand new path to dawn, and awake a better version of myself while I am on this website. I promise, I will follow the rules, and do my hardest to get along with everybody, because we all should be able to be friends and respect one another.
:smile:

(Please note, I shall only talk about my real world status to those that I trust. I will say that I have austism, and can have moments where I just need to be alone and calm down, but I am usually a friendly and fun person, and I hope I get to show you all that somewhere down the road.)

Soldier

Awards
Hi there everybody, I am new to this website and thought I should introduce myself. My name is of no importance, but my username is WakingDawn96 and my media name on other websites is Xeveemon, so you can call me either or cute nicknames of my two names here, like Dawn, Waking, Xevee, etc. :cool:

I am a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and was introduced to the series the day the first game came out in North America due to my cousin getting the game and bringing it to my house and I let her play the game on my PS2 and on my TV, my cousins live out of my state, and ever since Donald Duck's first scene, I've been in love with this series.

Aside from Kingdom Hearts, my interests include playing other video game series, Nintendo is my favorite video game company and I love playing their games. My interests also include RPing, listening to music, watching YouTube videos, watching TV and movies, and things among the sort.

Now, I will say, I'm not a perfect person, and I will admit that. My past isn't the best, and I have a bunch of regrets. But, I like to go by the motto of "Don't judge me for my past, look forward to my future." So, if I make a mistake, I will own up to the consequences, but I will try my hardest to not mess up and stop mistakes from happening before they can come into light. I am ready to walk a brand new path to dawn, and awake a better version of myself while I am on this website. I promise, I will follow the rules, and do my hardest to get along with everybody, because we all should be able to be friends and respect one another.
:smile:

(Please note, I shall only talk about my real world status to those that I trust. I will say that I have austism, and can have moments where I just need to be alone and calm down, but I am usually a friendly and fun person, and I hope I get to show you all that somewhere down the road.)
Welcome to the forums, be sure to read the FAQ.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
OH!

YEAH!

giphy.gif

Welcome!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hey man, welcome to khi. we have all kinds of stuff to do and discuss here. this site covers a lot of fandoms, the nintendo thread on here especially is pretty popular, and its good you like to RP because thats a popular thing to do also. just read this FAQ and if you ever want to talk, just shoot me a message!

btw, what shows do you watch?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Hey, Dawn~ welcome to the forums! I hope you'll have a nice time here ^^

Veevee

Awards
Welcome! You're Xeveemon, I'm Veevee, we have probably the same name derivation. It's quite hard to judge you for your past since we don't know it :') have fun in the forum, with those hobbies you'll blend in in no time. :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Welcome! I see you're a fan of Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle? The game is awesome! :D

You do already seem like a nice, fun person, so I hope to see you around! :)

Soldier

Awards
Got a soft spot for Rabbids in my heart, lol. Shame a lot of people dislike them for their association with Minions.
No, I think some people hate it because they took the spotlight off of Rayman, who used to be a big thing until Rayman raving rabbids showed up.

Ditman

No, I think some people hate it because they took the spotlight off of Rayman, who used to be a big thing until Rayman raving rabbids showed up.

But it's not like they cancelled Rayman. Several amazing Rayman games came out after Raving Rabbids, plus Rayman Legends is getting some love on the Nintendo Switch with extra content.

WakingDawn96

btw, what shows do you watch?

I actually watch a mixture of shows. Like, I still really enjoy Nickelodeon shows and still love Spongebob to the point I reference it almost every day. I also like shows like Once Upon a Time (though haven't finished last season yet), Supergirl, I keep meaning to watch the Marvel TV shows, and I like shows like those with action, drama, etc. But also, I do watch Big Brother on CBS, but that is mainly the only reality show I watch. Also, I am a big fan of Pokemon and have been since I was two years old, and so I still watch Pokemon to this day. I also am trying to get into watching more anime series, but that is a slow process with me, to be honest. :)

Welcome! You're Xeveemon, I'm Veevee, we have probably the same name derivation. It's quite hard to judge you for your past since we don't know it :') have fun in the forum, with those hobbies you'll blend in in no time. :)

I only say that part about my past in case it were to ever pop up. I've been on multiple different sites, and just want to make it clear that whatever my search history can be, I just want to make sure it doesn't effect me on here. :)

Also, I got my username from Exveemon but I changed it to Xeveemon, and people kept calling me nicknames of that name. But it's nice to see a Veevee, it's such a nice username and kind of fits with my media name. I hope to see you around. :)

Welcome! I see you're a fan of Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle? The game is awesome! :D

You do already seem like a nice, fun person, so I hope to see you around! :)

Yes, I only got to the second world, but I am already in love with the game, it's so fun and creative and totally awesome as you said. :)

And I hope to see you around as well. Also, I like your avatar and signature pictures, they are very nice in design, and I like Blaine's design in the source picture already, he looks very nice, after so long of not seeing his face. :D

But it's not like they cancelled Rayman. Several amazing Rayman games came out after Raving Rabbids, plus Rayman Legends is getting some love on the Nintendo Switch with extra content.

This is exactly what I said the other said but in different words. This is so honestly truthful and I totally agree that people forget about that Rayman is still here and not going anywhere anytime soon. :)

Last edited:

WakingDawn96

(Please delete this, I thought it was going to go into my last post, but it didn't. I am new and I made an error, so please delete this. Thank you in advance. :))

Sorami_Eclipse

Awards
Hey Walking Dawn!
It's cool to find another RPing person, although it's been a while since I've RPed. Maybe we could start a thread and get a lot of other people to join? Hope to see you around!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Oh my, am I late? Welcome to the forums! I like your username. :)

Back