• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hi im ReturnableMemory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ReturnableMemory

Hi my name is ReturnableMemory i just found out about this site a few days ago and everyone of the posts ive read everyone is nice i hope to make some friends here. :D

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hey and welcome to the forums. Follow the rules and just have fun. PM me if you need a friend or some help.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Welcome! Just do the following and I guarantee a flame-free life.
1.Do not spam
2.Always think before posting a new thread, or post.
3. Scour the internet for new finds and make sure it's new.
4.Make sure you get friends as a newbie, so you can know what you're doing.

KeybladeAngel

Well that's quite a complement. :) If you want to be friends, just PM me (personal Message) If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :D Have fun!

D

Dexter

hELLO HELLO HELLO WELCOME HOLA KONWICKA (SP) UHH YEAH I WASNT SURE IF U WERE ENGLISH SO JUST POSTED SOME WAYS OF SAYIN HELLO.............. ANYWAY SOME PEEPS ARE NICE BUT OTHERS WILL FLAME U TO DIE SO NOT TRYIN TO SCARE YA JUST TRYIN TO BE TRUTHFUL.....................aNYWAY IM TRYIN TO BE NICE SO IF U WANT PM ME IF U NEED SOMONE TO TALK TO AT NIGHT............SO HAV A GOODIN TIME AND DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT SPAM......................ANYWAY HAV A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there ReturnableMemory! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Don't SPAM
Don't double, triple, quadruple post.
Don't posts things that are pointless, and for SPAMing purposes, unless in the "Nonesence" forum.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want to be friends. Have fun, I'll see you around!

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
nice to meet u. if you want somthign or just A friend PM me talk later bye.

kairi22

hi!nice to meet you.if you need a friend ,want to chat or need help just pm me.

Back