• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi im gunner

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

g.narron

Hay everyone i am Gunner i am pretty used to forums cause ive been using pokecommunity.com for about two years now well ive been a fan of kingdom hearts since the 1st one came out, today i bought a new re chain of memories (my other one i dropped and broke it by accident) and got a new 2 cause the same thing happened to it well anyway i cant wait until 358/2 days come out well anyway i love getting friends so everyone that reads this can u all please send me friend requests? please:lol:

Kiwi +

Awards
Hey welcome!! have fun. Enjoy your stay and read the faq.. if you ever need someone to talk to you can talk to me if you want..:36:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
well anyway i love getting friends so everyone that reads this can u all please send me friend requests?

You make friends; don't expect friend requests out of sympathy.

But with that aside, welcome to the community we call KHI. Be sure to read the sticky's (specifically the ones in the KH sections), follow the rules and overall have fun.

[EDIT]

Seriously what's with welcome food?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Hello and welcome to KHI!!!! *gives welcome brownies*

Enjoy and have fun =)

xDENLINx

Hey dude! Welcome to Khi :) I`m sure you`ll make lots of friends in time. Be sure to read the faq. See you around.

Back