• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi.Hello.Konichiwa.Nihoa.Hola.Yo.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

last.time

Website
insanityangel.deviantart.com
I spelled so many things wrong in that thing it ain't even funy. Sorry. :/ Well, I've been looking at htis place for quite awhile, now. And,BAM! I'm here. So here I am, a n00b in this big unfamiliar place called a forum! Now to be shunned by people as ignorant,annoying, and stoopid! Away~! *FWOOooooosh*
Don't let hte avatar fool you, I'm not always angry.

brainy_pigeon

Hey, and welcome to KHI! Hope you have fun here. ^^

If you want to be friends or have any questions, just PM me.

Ashnard

Ha ha, sounds like me when I joined yesterday. Welcome to KH Insider! I can assure you that you'll be welcomed here. Same goes for me, if you want to be friends, just let me know. Take care!

cricket

Salutations, Last Time. :D
Hrm, I'm just going to call you Time. Sound okay?
I'm the locial RP n00b, so that's where you'll find me, the RP place. But if you need anything at all or just bored and want to talk to an insane person, drop me a line! =3

last.time

Website
insanityangel.deviantart.com
I've already found one I like! ..........and you're in it. O.O And you're in it. Freaky stuff man. It's the KHIII:Keybearers of Hope thingy. Sent the person in charge a PM, but I don't know if it went through.....Oh well. If I DO join, I'll look forward to RPing w/ you! >D

Back