What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Reaction score
hi ya! welcome 2 forums. hav fun. post alot. DONT SPAM. PM me if u hav any Q's or want 2 talk or b buddys. join the crazy stupid evil darkness group. its fun.

songbird1005

Reaction score
hey there. if ya ever want a friend...just PM me. i'm a pretty good friend. i guess. i'm not mean or anything. but it doesn't hurt if ur a skateboarder and a punk! those kinds of people rock!!! well see ya around. :)

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Reaction score
hiya dude!! or dudette. i'm neva sure.:D (nice intro, songbird XD) ifya need anything(like a buddy... or a sigXD) just pm me. ifya need some even MORE
help, just go to the newb adoption agncy.:D

zian

Reaction score
hey there king mickey1000
welcome to the forums
im zian i joined a few days ago too
pm me if ya wanna be buddies or something like that?!?!!?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Reaction score
Hello there! How are you? Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time, but just remember not to SPAM, double post or post pointless stuff, and you'll be fine :D It's as easy as that! PM me if you need anything! And I'll be your friend if you like! Im more than happy to have you on my list!! :p

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6