• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HI EVERYONE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DatBloodWarrior

Obviously new here. Hi, Im DatBloodWarrior, couldn't use my normal name I usually use for forums cause cap limit, buttttttttt nice to meet you I guess, came to a realization after 10 years the old forum I was apart of is dead. Sooooooo here I am, also trying to find some old friends that I think might of came here... Who knows either way, HIIIIIII.

DatBloodWarrior

Thank you for the welcome, been years honestly since I've been apart of a forum. I went to the old one I used to go on on a daily, place is deader than dead. So needed something different ya know. I've actually known about this place for a while now, just never got around to getting off my butt and joining. But this is def different than khv.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I can relate to the dead forum feeling. I originally tried joining a forum up in Kingdom Hearts Wikia in 2014, but there was like 30 people that would pop in all day and that'd be it. If you're looking for lots of Kingdom Hearts fans all of the time, you've come to the right place.

Nice to meet you!

Back