• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rael_Oblivion

Hey there, everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself.

You can call me Rael. I've been a fan of the KH series since 2005; I have every game except BbS and 1.5, and I'm looking forward to becoming an active member on this site!

Gram

Banned
Awards
\^o^/ Welcome Rael!! I like that name, rather unique~ ತಎತ
Hope you enjoy your stay! And hopefully you get to experience BBS through 2.5 whenever it actually releases. ^_^

Rael_Oblivion

Thanks Anagram!
I hope they'll put 2.5 on the playstation network before 3 releases- I don't have enough money for both a ps3 and ps4. >.<
If it looks like they don't, I can take a few days' vacation to see my friend across the country who does have BbS and play it. I've watched let's plays on youtube, so I know the plot, but there's nothing like playing it yourself,right? ^.^

Gram

Banned
Awards
Thanks Anagram!
I hope they'll put 2.5 on the playstation network before 3 releases- I don't have enough money for both a ps3 and ps4. >.<
If it looks like they don't, I can take a few days' vacation to see my friend across the country who does have BbS and play it. I've watched let's plays on youtube, so I know the plot, but there's nothing like playing it yourself,right? ^.^
Sadly the closest KH has ever come to download was the DDD demo so I wouldn't get your hopes up for that one. =[
~^o^~ At least you can play it somewhere! Nothing best playing it first hand. =D

Antar

Awards
Welcome! You better play BBS in KH2.5, though. Even if you don't have enough money, sell your shoes, sell your microwave, sell your family, I don't care, just PLAY THAT GAME! It's a very good game. :smile:

Rael_Oblivion

Sadly the closest KH has ever come to download was the DDD demo so I wouldn't get your hopes up for that one. =[
~^o^~ At least you can play it somewhere! Nothing best playing it first hand. =D
I live in hope until 3 comes out!

Rael_Oblivion

Welcome! You better play BBS in KH2.5, though. Even if you don't have enough money, sell your shoes, sell your microwave, sell your family, I don't care, just PLAY THAT GAME! It's a very good game. :smile:
Thanks for the welcome, and the advice! I'm definitely planning on playing it before 3 comes out. The friend I mentioned above also has a PS3, so I'd be able to play the 2.5 version once it's released.

Rael_Oblivion

Thank you VenTer! I've been looking for a place with people who share my KH obsession for a while now and I'm glad I found a great one! :)

Rael_Oblivion

Didn't Nomura say he wanted all the games to be available on one platform? I might not be remembering the quote correctly, though. The only way I can see that happening is if they become downloadable, since 3 will be on the PS4 and not the PS3.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Didn't Nomura say he wanted all the games to be available on one platform? I might not be remembering the quote correctly, though. The only way I can see that happening is if they become downloadable, since 3 will be on the PS4 and not the PS3.

He definitely said that but then announced KH3 for PS4 and according to the current 2.5 thread 2.5 is only confirmed for PS3 so who knows at this point.

Rael_Oblivion

So that announcement was before the PS4 announcement. I wasn't sure of the order there. Everything seems confusing still, huh? Maybe there will be an announcement at E3 or something.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So that announcement was before the PS4 announcement. I wasn't sure of the order there. Everything seems confusing still, huh? Maybe there will be an announcement at E3 or something.

Ya never know! Even if they dont there's always the hope they release 1.5 and 2.5 for PS4 in the future. ;3

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's true! I never would have guessed we'd get 1.5 and 2.5 at all a few years ago! :)

Neither would I! 8D
Now if only Nomura would take all the important details he states in japanese interviews and ultimanias and put them in english and in one book. xD

Back