• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Hi Everyone.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I know whatcha mean, but unfortunately my biggest fear in life is being alone :/ Its literally the most uncomfortable thing for me. It like irks me every day that I am alone.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
You're not even 1/4th the way through your life yet: you have plenty of time to not be alone.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
You also don't know what tomorrow holds in store with you. Here's something you can do that I did at your age that ended up in me making some of the best friends I've had and am still best friends with to this day (in fact we're on skype right now watching some LoL matches).

Find a club or something similar to that in your school and join it. My school had a gaming club and that's where I met my now best friends.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I know whatcha mean, but unfortunately my biggest fear in life is being alone :/ Its literally the most uncomfortable thing for me. It like irks me every day that I am alone.

One thing I realized about being alone is, the more you want to not be alone, the harder it can actually be to accomplish that. This is because it makes you more prone to desperation, pessimism, bitterness, etc, which are traits that people don't really want in their company. It took me a while to realize that, but once I did, I found that being alone really didn't bother me anymore, especially considering I have goals and hobbies so I can keep myself busy and entertained. I'm not really much less alone now than I was before this epiphany but I certainly feel a lot happier, positive, and at ease with myself. So even if I don't ever actually become less alone, it's better than drowning in self-pity and being sad over it all the time, so I really lost nothing. This doesn't mean you shouldn't take up the opportunities to meet people (since that's part of life), but don't be so invested in it to the point where you feel like you're worthless without them.

Focus on yourself and your own growth and self-discovery. If you just keep growing you'll gradually become a more rounded and interesting individual and people will be naturally drawn to you anyway.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Sadface. My school has like no clubs. Maybe I should propose we make one... hmm.

I was the one that started the club at my school. You could easily do the same. But just be aware of the responsibility and risks involved.

I started it by asking a teacher I knew if he would mind having his classroom be used after school while he's still there. It just sort of became an official club by itself after a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back