• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi-def scan showing Xion in all her glory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Following on from the bits and pieces we got earlier today, here's a full high quality version of the scan =). It shows off Xion with Riku, and Xion sharing some Sea Salt Ice Cream with Roxas and Axel in Twilight Town. An interesting scenario indeed, non?

61161020081015_185612_0_big.jpg

Enjoy! I apologise if this has already been posted, I haven't seen a topic on it thus far, so I hope this is new to y'all.

EDIT: Damn, this image is stretching the screen a fair bit. I'll try to edit it.. unless you're fine with that.

-- Andy

Last edited:

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Nope, haven't seen this before. Nice find there, Andy. ^_^

That one scene with Axel, Roxas, and Xion is too cute. (。◕‿‿◕。)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Curiously enough, the scan makes Xion's hair look more jet black than dark blue.

Rix

:)
Awards
See there :) I knew that we could get some scans soon :D

*waits for translation*

D

Dexter

Nice, hopefully there's more to the BBS scans than those 2.....//

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah thank goodness =P it's great to know I managed to post a scan and be the first O_O.

Xion is gorgeous =D. I wonder how much Destiny Islands will play a role this time around. I know she wants to meet Kairi, and she speaks to Riku there, but will we ever get to play there [ignoring the hack we got for the PS2 haha]?

-- Andy

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wow.. this scan looks pretty good and it shows a few scenes that we didn't see. The images of Xion look a bit better than the ones we saw in the trailer to. This is a pretty pwnsome find indeed.

Alpha_Sonix

Looks great, I am now a supporter of Riku/Xion even if they don't get together at the end of 358/2 Days.

That said, the other 2 games look pretty small compared to Days, and I can't find scans for Coded, you sure these are all of the pages for KH?

Rix

:)
Awards
And we can know for sure that her skin is not dark xD

xxHoshiko

Haha, that mission result screenshot looks so funny! :´D And that one too where Axel, Roxas and Xion are eating ice cream together.

Macabre

Gold Member
Following on from the bits and pieces we got earlier today, here's a full high quality version of the scan =). It shows off Xion with Riku, and Xion sharing some Sea Salt Ice Cream with Roxas and Axel in Twilight Town. An interesting scenario indeed, non?

61161020081015_185612_0_big.jpg

Enjoy! I apologise if this has already been posted, I haven't seen a topic on it thus far, so I hope this is new to y'all.

EDIT: Damn, this image is stretching the screen a fair bit. I'll try to edit it.. unless you're fine with that.

-- Andy

The Mission Result screen is awesome.

Nice find Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back