• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi! :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EricM

Website
itsamystere.tumblr.com
Hey Everybody!

I'm Eric and I'm new around here.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm from Canada and I really wish the icy cold stereotype was true because its Summer and its hotter than hell! I love music. Right now I'm listening to Paramore (Neverending obsession with those guys), Cassadee Pope, All Time Low and VersaEmerge. I just finished Final Fantasy 13-2 and Sonic Heroes. I think pretty much anything Square Enix is a part of is golden.

I got into Kingdom Hearts thanks to a few friends. I saw the commercials back in 2003, but didn't have a PS2 at the time. Many years later, some friends from high school were talking about it and suggested I pick it up. And it was probably one of the best gaming decisions I've ever made. Everything thing about it kept me enthralled, from the mix of childhood Disney characters and the cast of Final Fantasy; and all the way through Sora's adventures. Since I picked it up, I completed it, along with Chain of Memories and KH2. I've attended the past 2 KH Panels at Anime North and hope to panel the next one.

I felt that I need more KH in my life, so like anybody would do nowadays, I turned to the internet. I've been reading a ton of fanfiction (I ship RokuNami like crazy), looking at art and just a few days ago I made a tumblr to check out anything else.

The KH panelist at AN said to join the online community and get involved with the fandom, so here I am! :D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, we're having a fairly hot summer this year. xD I totally wanted to be a panelist for next year's Kingdom Hearts panel too!

Welcome to KHI, by the way. It's nice to have more Canadians here~

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Hey, Welcome to the Forums~

You joined at the right time. KHI has been pretty active lately.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Welcome, Eric. Hope you have fun!

Let's not complain about the weather in Canada though, because I am in Texas, where's it's been 110F. I would trade you any day.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Canada represent.

Also, it's totally only 25 degrees where I am right now, so I get to be pretty happy with the weather! ^^

Not that it hasn't been crazy hot, lately. Like, 40 range on bad days, I think? At least in Toronto.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
HEY YO nice intro its always good to see people with good writing skills on the forum<3

i do hope you'll stick around, you'll have plenty to contribute~! happy posting xx love, elle!

EricM

Website
itsamystere.tumblr.com
Welcome, Eric. Hope you have fun!

Let's not complain about the weather in Canada though, because I am in Texas, where's it's been 110F. I would trade you any day.

That's how it's been here in Tennessee for a while now. I would kill to be in Canada right now.

But welcome to the site. Just remember to read the rules and have fun.

You two need to get together, buy an industrial freezer and hang out there until Summer's done! Let me in on it and I'll help pay! ;)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I don't know if you're aware, being new, but on here you're not allowed to double post. In the future, you should edit your first comment to include the message you want to put in the second. There is an edit button for a reason! ^^

Back