• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi, been a while.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Seraphia

I registered in the past and never got around to being active, but may begin doing so. I used to be on another Kingdom Hearts forum, but their attitudes have just become harsh and rigid (and I used to be a staff member in the past there and cannot stand being at that site any longer and watching the new staffs' ways).

I have been a Kingdom Hearts fan since I was 11 years old and am now a young adult. I have played and finished all Kingdom Hearts games except for some of the Final Mixes, Re:coded, KHX, and Unchained X.

I love to do other things and read manga or watch anime, research in my major, and many other things. If you want to get to know more, just ask! :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Welcome! Make sure to read through the FAQ! Also, here is a page with the Staff - Mods, Admins, etc. - in case you need anything!
If you've got any questions, feel free to message me. :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome (officially) to the forum! :D

Back