• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi, All. :]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Miss Ninja

I joined way back in October and made myself a welcome thread then, but I never really posted much again after that. But I just recently remembered I had an account here, and decided to drop by and post a bit. I think I'll be staying this time. XD

So, anyway, with the whole introduction thing. I'm Becky, I'm 17, a junior in high school, and I live in Pittsburgh. I like to draw, write, and read a lot. I really like making sigs, but I'm not incredible at it. People have told me I'm good at role playing, but I don't really think so, and I haven't really been able to really, truly get into a RP for a while. Um, I suppose if there's anything else you care to know about me, just ask.

Royale

manic
Welcome back, Becky. If you need help with anything or just want someone to talk feel free to add me on MSN or PM me. =]

Miss Ninja

Hehe, thanks everyone. This seems like a pretty welcoming community, I like that. ^_^

Well, I'll hopefully be sticking around now that I've been posting more. I don't have MSN, but I do have AIM (Miss Ninja xx3) if you'd maybe want to get ahold of me there instead.

Miss Ninja

You're welcome =) , and I just wanted to say that I like your sigs. I was browsing through your gallery, and they're very good ^^

Heh, thanks. :D I've gotten a lot better than when I first started. I like browsing through it from time to time to look at how I improved.

Hey there Miss Ninja, and welcome! I'm 17, and am from Australia. Would love to post with you sometime. PM, for help of if you even just want to talk. xD.

Back