• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi all from Florida!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

XTREEMMAK

Website
keyjaycompound.com
Greetings!

Glad to be here! I love these games and I'm anxiously waiting for more details on 3 like the rest of you guys and I will be picking up 1.5 + 2.5 when it hits because....well....I'm without a PS2 :(

Just a little about me, I'm a musician, voice actor, I design websites, and I play a lot of games; currently working on expanding my YouTube channel to include gameplay. Nah, I'm no PewdiePie yet, but my content ranges from more than just gaming.

To be honest, I'm actually looking for help from the KH community on a project I'm working on that is heavily involved around Kingdom Hearts; excited just thinking about it! I'll be sure to post it in the general discussion.

I'll be sure to give back to this community in any way I can, perhaps with some gameplay videos of me sucking at Kingdom Hearts (ironically, I'll be buying some new gear to help me record better as well lol) XD

Anyways, cheers guys! Great to be here!

Back