• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi! ♡

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

akupepe

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hi everyone~! I'm Aku, nice to meet you!

I have been lurking in KHinsider for YEARS, but I'm not sure why I haven't registered on the forums before. I have been fan of the series since the first Kingdom Hearts and I still remember when I first saw KH commercial on TV and Simple and Clean was blasting in the background -- I instantly fell in love, haha ^^

Currently in deep into theorizing what's gonna happen in 2nd phase of Kingdom Hearts series. I'm probably just gonna dive in to the forums and read all your theories and have my mind blown away!

See you around~♡

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Glad you finally joined us! There are always theories going on, so I'm sure you'll find yourself right at home in that section. Enjoy your time on KHI 😁

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Welcome to the party. I've been jumping in and out of forums for half my life at this point, so I know how the procrastination can be. Bring on the crazy KH theories!

Back