• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heyo'. The name's Axdyn, though my old SN here was A.J., ring any bells...Anyone? owo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
~AN OLD CHALLENGER APPROACHES!~

Whoa, this place turned into Castle Oblivion since I was last here. owo

Well, color-wise anyway or maybe that's just a default setting. *shrug*

I think the last time I was here was around 2007-2008...I think.

I was A.J. , now my SN's been changed to Axdyn. And I'm a veteran Roleplayer that started off on these forums.

When last I was here, alot of drama went on concerning the RP section---So much so that myself and alot of friends of mine I RP'ed with here, left. Roleplays are for fun, not stress. XP

Don't wanna sound arrogant or anything, but people used to call me 'The Master of Crossover RPs' and other such things...I say other such things because I forgot the other titles I earned. XP;

Shoulda' written them down somewhere. Ah well.

So what's up peoples?

Also...I used to have like, over 10,000 posts...Where did they go?....

---Aaand my thread was moved...This wasn't meant to be an introduction...

Last edited:

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I wanna say about 2007... since it was before i graduated college... *looks around* actually it's been a while since i've been on here myself...

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Yeah, you're probably right. Also seems this place still has no respect for the Veteran members...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Welcome back, veteran. If you've only had 61 posts, how are you Platinum?

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Of course that's one of the first questions I get.

It's because someone hacked my old account, and I received a new one with all the old one's stats...Something must've happened or there was a glitch, because I had over 10,000 posts.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
it's like how i orginally had over 7000 and now mines down to 4000.... except my missing post count is due to a crash several years ago

or was it over 9000.... i don't remember...

D

Deleted member 36435

You probably had those 10,000 posts and they either decayed because of the major amount of posts, threads and entire sections that were deleted and/or moved.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I would direct you to Shamedo or Orion or Sam maybe. I'm still betting my money of Shamedo. I believe he can help you.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Sup old timer. I'll be your greeter, Lanydx reborn. You can call me LR, Lan, L, reborn, Lanydx, or The Boss. Anyway what's up?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Well welcome back veteran and veteran roleplayer, I like to see it when older users come back.
There are new roleplays around these days too, some ae complicated and others just fun. Enjoy being back

D

Deleted member 36435

I would direct you to Shamedo or Orion or Sam maybe. I'm still betting my money of Shamedo. I believe he can help you.
Why would a global mod and a retired mod be able to help him with his post count?

Admins can be found on the view forums leader page. Shamdeo and Wehrmacht would be the best as Skarsgard mainly deals with our Site Staff.

Axdyn

The Half-Hearted Creator
Thanks Lanydx...Not sure how to pronounce that. But yeah, thanks.

To BoneChill, thank you, but I'm not sure if I'm totally back yet. Depends on what kinda' reception I get...Last time I got swarmed by alot of very rude n00bs. Nothing like that yet so far, but still. We'll see. I'm the kinda' guy who likes to make balanced out RP's, but still fun ones.

Aaanyway, I had 10,939 posts according to my files. I PM'ed Shamdeo about it, I remember him being around when myself and Misty were.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
And I'm a veteran Roleplayer that started off on these forums.

When last I was here, alot of drama went on concerning the RP section---So much so that myself and alot of friends of mine I RP'ed with here, left. Roleplays are for fun, not stress. XP

Then, on behalf of the roleplaying community, allow me to welcome you back (assuming you stay).
Hopefully you'll find that the roleplaying section is in a better state now than when you left.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Why would a global mod and a retired mod be able to help him with his post count?

Admins can be found on the view forums leader page. Shamdeo and Wehrmacht would be the best as Skarsgard mainly deals with our Site Staff.

I don't know exactly how Moderators work. And who was retired?

Back