• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chora

Website
oekakiart.com
Hi there, I'm new. I'm 14, a girl, and I've played KHII way too many times. My brother, Heartless Ven joined as well, so you'll see him around here too. Also, I draw a lot.
We'll most likely get along fiiine.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Welcome to our little (or rather large) section of the intertubes!
PM me, or anyone else if you need any help :)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Welcome to the forums, both of you. Have a nice time here. If you need help, don't hesitate to drop by the Newb Adoption Agency.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider's forums, Chora.

Is there anything you're personally interested in here? There's a lot to offer a newcomer, so don't feel overwhelmed!

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Welcome! to answer basic questions, people with colored names are admins (unless its red, then ur premium) to be premium, you have to have 1000+ posts. You can get a name change when your premium, as well as change your title line (right below your name). Glad to have you here, and if you need anymore help, just PM me!

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
'ello, Me Llamo Sephy(My name is Sephy, for those of you who don't speak spanish) EELOOOO!!! u know me now, right? very good, mmkkkay........anyways..........I forgot what I was gonna say.........HI! ya, just PM me if u wana chat or be friends! SIYONARA!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
welcome to khi chora. nelo's the name.
you'll love it here. hope to see ya around.

Back