• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
In Kingdom Hearts, all the characters have the hp bar the same. It goes around the pic. of their head and goes around then goes straight out. in other words, really long HP bars. In Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora has his HP bar the same, but the others don't. Does that mean that Donald, Goofy, Mulan, Auron, etc. will have less dexerity than Sora?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
good theory never thought of that, i saw that and didnt notice that i think that they will have lower health than Sora this time but will fight better so they wont die as easily in KH2 as KH1.

adventchildkiori

Im thinking the hp bars (donalds, goofys and other battle characters) will have the bars like in KH:COM were the colors change when your bar over laps...ugh I dont know how to explain. Ok its light green the first layer and then it gets darker green (or yellow) the when it goes over the light grean saying you have more hp but the colors overlayed because you have more hp then can fit on the bar. Anyone understand what im saying? It was in KH:COM.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
adventchildkiori said:
Im thinking the hp bars (donalds, goofys and other battle characters) will have the bars like in KH:COM were the colors change when your bar over laps...ugh I dont know how to explain. Ok its light green the first layer and then it gets darker green (or yellow) the when it goes over the light grean saying you have more hp but the colors overlayed because you have more hp then can fit on the bar. Anyone understand what im saying? It was in KH:COM.
I get it. That makes a lot of sense too!

adventchildkiori

yeah exactly, I mean it would really be terrible if there hp was always that low and plus in KH1 they gained levels the same way sora does, which really made me mad that goofys level was always 2 lvls ahead of me... -_-

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Either:
a) the bar will go down less when damage is taken. For example: 25 HP could take out 1/4 the bar if they have 100HP, but if the person takes 50 HP it would go down 1/10 the bar if they had 500.
b)the bar will have coloured layers, like previously described.

Mighty_Joe_Z

Originally Posted by Banishing Blade

Either:
a) the bar will go down less when damage is taken. For example: 25 HP could take out 1/4 the bar if they have 100HP, but if the person takes 50 HP it would go down 1/10 the bar if they had 500.
b)the bar will have coloured layers, like previously described.

uhhh.......yea...what he said :)

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
REala728 said:
i hope your right.. they died super fast whenever i'd play ^^;; never really revived them either

hehe same here! when i look at how many times i heal them it was 36. my brother would always say i was abusin them. lets just say i did not use them for the right reason...:D

anyway great arigato(thank u) for makin a thread on this.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
yea i agree with dreamless and starbounder too the health is just compressed especially b/c of goofy everyone knows he has the biggest health gauge

C

CEDELAS

i think that it will go down much slower actually it could grow aswell but just a little bit like it would change colours and the circle will get a bit bigger and when it gets up anoter 3 levels or so it will go down to small again but the defense of the character will boost alot hhhmmmmm no thats confusing but it could work i think this is just somthing that we cant tell untill the game comes out like why does sora always use the kingdom key

warboyX

CEDELAS said:
why does sora always use the kingdom key
isn't that off topic? well,maybe the only one you get is kingdom key? or maybe thats what Square Enix wants us to think .. stop me before i confuse myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back