• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ventus_

Awards
Post season's greetings folks.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did, my most amazing in years in fact which resulted in my being here now.
My mother's boyfriend got me a PS3 and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix with it. It's been literally years since completing both the original PS2 versions and honestly I prefer the second game so I can' wait for the release of 2.5 (especially since I have never owned the original Kingdom Hearts 2, I had borrowed it from a friend) but right now I am quite hooked once again on this game. The Final Mix portion. It's almost like being a Newbie all over again except now I understand levels.

The whole concept of the game is pretty amazing. I've loved it since the moment I heard about it.

So anyway. I'm a graphic design student but have been skilled since 2007 in Photoshop, a writer aspiring to be published and a kid at heart.
Not much more to say about myself, I'm not all that interesting.

So hey, how's it going?

Ventus_

Awards
Hello and thank you for the compliment. I've had this avatar in my files for at least a few years and figured it was appropriate for a KH forum haha.
Samples of my work? Certainly at my Deviantart MoonEyedWolf. Buried within a lot of fandom work I have some work from the class I took in 2007 and one piece from the class I just finished earlier this month.
Here are a few links:
http://mooneyedwolf.deviantart.com/art/Surreal-Landscape-411153341
That's from about a month or two ago
http://mooneyedwolf.deviantart.com/art/9-11-68246633
This is from October 2007.
http://mooneyedwolf.deviantart.com/art/The-Raven-66521966
Also from October 2007
If you want to see a logo sample I'd have to upload it to my tinypic. Let me know.

Last edited:

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Hello and thank you for the compliment. I've had this avatar in my files for at least a few years and figured it was appropriate for a KH forum haha. Samples of my work? Certainly at my Deviantart MoonEyedWolf. Buried within a lot of fandom work I have some work from the class I took in 2007 and one piece from the class I just finished earlier this month. If you want to see a logo sample I'd have to upload it to my tinypic. Let me know.
o_O, that'd be cool, you can post it whenever. :D
o_O nice pictures, i like the landscape picture.​

Last edited:

Ventus_

Awards
Wait? What happened? I edited my last post to include some specific links to my work for you but the entire post disappeared?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait? What happened? I edited my last post to include some specific links to my work for you but the entire post disappeared?
Members who have less than 10 posts go under moderation. Any time you post a link, it has to wait for a moderators approval. This stops once you get to 10 posts. This is a method used to stop various bots posting links on our forums. I'll go approve your post now.

Ventus_

Awards
Thank you Chaser, I had noticed the moderation concept but was instantly told elsewhere that my post needed to be approved whereas here the post had shown up and then disappeared. So I had been thrown off.

Zeke thanks for the comment, where may I ask did you make that neat KH profile image?

Shasta

Awards
Welcome to the forums! I like your work, I'm really hoping to see you over in the Creative Media section as well. Enjoy your stay and glad you chose this particular website.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Welcome~ It's always great to see more graphic designers on the forums! I'd love to see more of your work. C:

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Thank you Chaser, I had noticed the moderation concept but was instantly told elsewhere that my post needed to be approved whereas here the post had shown up and then disappeared. So I had been thrown off. Zeke thanks for the comment, where may I ask did you make that neat KH profile image?
It's a gif i made from a video recording i did while i was playing Kingdom Hearts Chi.

Ventus_

Awards
Nice, my skills don't reach that far I can not create animations.
However I apologize I was not clear, I was asking about the green image in your signature.

Back