• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I've been asleep for a few months and i need to get caught up on whats going on?
  1. New trailers?
  2. New interviews?
  3. Popular theories

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The biggest thing you've missed is the Birth by Sleep trailer. =) It is available on the main page. Thats the big talk right now.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Yeah, just watched it, same stuff that you guys were speculating about when i went to sleep..... wow.... this reminds me of waiting for kingdom hearts II all over again.

But it confirmed stuff. thanks.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I've been asleep for a few months and i need to get caught up on whats going on?

New trailers?

Yeah, but it's only of pics that were released last year. Which is why I say Square "accidentally" let that trailer leak.

New interviews?

These hoes don't want PMF to get a new Nomura interview.

Popular theories

Not particularly. There's his little newb who thinks his ideas are good, when quite frankly he sucks ass at theorizing. Watch out for him. He's been blackkballed by the Critic Clan as well. There have been an overabundance in pointless threads and worthless newbs who swear up and down that they're right lately.

Well anyway, welcome back. Would you say that this visit is caused by "Birth by Sleep?" [ORLY face]

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Wow... Haven't seen you in a while, pwn3d...
Yeah, like Monkey said, that's basically the only thing really out... Along the line of theories, some good, most awful...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
This REALLY reminds me of waiting for kingdom hearts II. Little information ever 2 - 5 months then a lot of idiotic speculation that is generally disproven by the next batch of information. Square really likes messing with us....
Wow... Haven't seen you in a while, pwn3d...
Real life > online life.Devoted more time to studying and friends.... and i was tired of arguing over insignificant stuff that had no real bearing on anything.

Awards
Yeah, but it's only of pics that were released last year. Which is why I say Square "accidentally" let that trailer leak.

These hoes don't want PMF to get a new Nomura interview.

Not particularly. There's his little newb who thinks his ideas are good, when quite frankly he sucks ass at theorizing. Watch out for him. He's been blackkballed by the Critic Clan as well. There have been an overabundance in pointless threads and worthless newbs who swear up and down that they're right lately.

Well anyway, welcome back. Would you say that this visit is caused by "Birth by Sleep?" [ORLY face]

I've brought this up before, and I do so again.

Those "newbs" are really just Nomura's lackeys attempting to throw us off the scent of the new games with fake theories.

The signs of one of these people are:
1. Terrible spelling, grammar, etc.
2. The theories are written in half Japanese.
3. The theories are easily torn apart, but are backed up by another "newb".
4. They have under 50 posts (usually).
5. They don't post anywhere else but the "Future of Kingdom Hearts" section.

Keep an eye out.

Someone aught to put this in a sticky.
I'm so full of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back