• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey...wait a second..[3D]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkway

So...This is the mark of mastery exam, yes? That's what the largest theory is, yes?

Then why, in all heaven and hell isn't Riku using a keyblade in 3D?

I mean, even if they were reverted back to their original KH1 power levels, you'd think he'd still be using a keyblade seeing as it's the KEYBLADE MASTER EXAM.

I do not get it.

BladeofHearts18

He is using a keyblade o.o
He is using either the soul eater, or the road to dawn. Not sure which one by the looks of it, but he is using a keyblade. Where did you get the thought that Riku wasn't using a keyblade?

Swordsaint

soul eater isnt a keyblade

soul eater evolved in to a keyblade, which is the way to dawn. thats how riku obtained his.

Swordsaint

thers an obvious difference between the soul eater and way to dawn though

one has a keychain and a white wing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You know, it could still be the Keyblade, but look like Soul Eater because of it being a dream.

And are we going to have another Soul Eater is a sword vs Soul Eater is a keyblade debate? To say it now, Soul Eater is a sword and was the medium for Way to Dawn to be created.

Revolution

Quoting 358 Days, "A Sword that swims with power...."

Riku is a Keyblade Master. However, if 3D revolves around dreams, that might be why he has Soul Eater

UltimaKeybearer

Read the other day this same discussion, about Riku and his weapon. Soul Eater was his "sword"/"keyblade" i think as a replacement for the keyblade. you saw riku take it away from sora at hollow bastion, so in Kh2 when he figured out how to control to darkness and was lifted from the darkness the Way to the Dawn" keyblade hence the whole light over darkness thing "way to the dawn". Soul Eater = Riku's "replacement" keyblade...

just my theory though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back