• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey there, forum-goers.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Yep, I'm a newbie. I've been lurking around for months now, and I finally joined. Why the lurking you ask? Because I'm creepy. :toungesmile:
Anyway, yes, as you can see by my Avatar...I think Luffy is pretty dang awesome.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD Haha I do love the manga for that, not the anime though...

Welcome to KHI. :3 Great to see a new member. Hope to see you around!

C

Combustibillion

Months? My god, I've been lurking for as long as it's taken me to register.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Yep, I'm a newbie. I've been lurking around for months now, and I finally joined. Why the lurking you ask? Because I'm creepy. :toungesmile:
Anyway, yes, as you can see by my Avatar...I think Luffy is pretty dang awesome.

Luffy is awesome: No doubt about it. =D xD

Welcome to KHI. I'm glad your here (as well as all of KHI) and we all hope you have a fun time here. Obey the rules, be kind to every member, and respect and obey the staff here. They do a lot here and work very hard, at the very least we can obey their wishes. ^_^ If you have any questions about the Forums, just PM me and I'll kindly respond. Have a fun time here.

-Tallian

Back