• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
αsiя;5043517 said:
Fake or not, the voice sounded horrible and hilarious.

I don't think the voice itself is "horrible" or "hilarious," personally. The line delivery itself was just weak, but it's not one of the more striking lines anyway.

Honestly, the VA has much of the same inflection that the Japanese VA has, so I hear potential at least.

Sir. I honestly think that the trailer could be quite legit but there are some things that still don't back it up. It was posted on Gamestop true. Many claim it to be real. True. But don't you think that any official media of any kind would be posted on this site pretaining to said game?

North American Birth By Sleep Website.

Except the English sites in general do jack shit for updates.

Another thing. Wayne Allwine. A very skilled and well known voice actor of Mickey had just passed away, and another voice actor Bret Iwan almost sounds completely identical to that one man. Voice acting is hard sure but it is far from impossible to impersonate a voice of another and craft it into a trailer.

You would figure that someone pretending to be the official VA for MX would try to sound like the Japanese VA as opposed to.... Leonard Nimoy. Makes no sense that they'd impersonate him while voice acting for MX.

Good, so now that I can say that the guy who made the video ADMITTED to it being fake. It could be real, but I will stick with my guns on this one.

No one admitted anything.

It's probably fanmade. The only real backup that you are giving is that it its in english which can easily be an english patch. And don't come here insulting an entire forum, that is just dumb and shows who actually IS the retard here.

There's more to it. First, the font of the English text is different from that in the English patch. It looks like it should look in a KH game.

Additionally, as was pointed out, the buttons are reversed like they usually are for the English games, eg Terra mashes X for his shoot lock as opposed to O.

Around 0:16, look at Aqua's back, there's your proof it's fake. Disney wouldn't let her have a bare back like that since it was edited.

Credit to the youtube user who I just read that off of.

Honestly, I think they're just using stock footage of the Japanese games for the cutscenes until (hopefully), they finish the English lip syncing.

i still believe its fake for one big reason

the title screen we see at the end of every square enix commercial/trailer

that has the "credits" if you will, it says "square enix/psp/disney/inc./nomuras name/summer"

yeah that thing is kinda important and its kinda weird how it aint on the commercial thingy

I don't think this is the complete trailer. It looks condensed for whatever reason.

So can we say the trailer is fake now? There is enough evidence, IMO

s1naruto

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Fake or not, I don't care, I don't think many people care, 30 seconds long with a voice that may or may not be the real thing (though it sucks big time) I think everyones more wanting to hear Aqua or Terra first.

But there is the fact the board is in English.

there are many reasons for it ot be fake or not.

but, er, didn't disney change Aqua's outfit to not be revealing, of so, why is it that way in the trailer?

damn contradictions and points......

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I can't believe I actually went and dug up this account just to say this. But, I couldn't just sit here and let this rampant stupity run rampant. (Redundancy department of redundancy for further rampant effect)

Retards. That trailer is real. And really, just two reasons why it's real:

1-That's Leonard Fucking Nimoy's voice. Much like Christopher Lee, it's the sort of voice that when it's heard, you know what it is. If you don't know him, then you're very much worthy of the title retard.
2-That is an english interface using the slim unix fontface that SE revealed in those screenshots. The command style itself is different, as are the action keys (O to X, etc). And it's in motion. Now, if anyone here can fake this, please. Show me. And if IS fake...don't you think you'd be seeing more of it? :)

Now, YOU GUYS' argument is that Some Random Dude On Youtube says it's fake. Hence, it must be fake.

Do I really have to point out the flawed logic in this line of thinking? ...No. It's not even thinking. You all aren't even CAPABLE of thinking. Proof? Proof:
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...get-taken-off-but-not-before-2ch-attacks.html

Now, I'm right. You're all wrong. If you don't want this site's reputation going further down the toilet as it already is, probably a good idea you all shut the frak up and post the trailer on the front page.

I'm your friend. I'm your ally. I'm gearing your asses towards becoming more respectable.

dude, my keyblade is totally bigger than yours

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Honestly, I think they're just using stock footage of the Japanese games for the cutscenes until (hopefully), they finish the English lip syncing.

Oh, I thought they completely edited her outfit, even in the Japanese version.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hard to say. the main problem is the line xehanort said. if thats really his english voice then i'll wait to hear more of it to judge it =/

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I'm guessing the trailer is real, but some of the scenes were re-used. Some were older, some were newer. I don't know for sure though.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I also noticed at the last scene MX was there but not Vanitas. Don't know if that means anything or not but oh well..

Actually, I just found that clip in an old trailer. Look at THIS LINK

Considering that's from an old trailer, and that the trailer has the scene with Aqua's back covered, I doubt it's a real trailer or that it's the real MX voice actor (I hope not)

Because this person has a very long history with KHInsider, and since we've been kind enough to leave this thread open and not ban him, maybe he'd like to share that information. Apparently he's already run off though.

Yeah, he hasn't responded to any posts here or a visitor message I left him. Guess he realized it's fake.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i honestly don't care.

i just want to see where this trailer is.
anyone can give me the link plz?
thx

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
even commercials had that "psp/summer/squareenix/disney" frame at the end though.. o_0

YUPPP

Everyone can't DChuic's vid seriously since he says it's fake because of Japanese text and there is no Japanese text anywhere.

Samhain

Bronze Member
o thx guys

if its fake its pretty good.
how did they get the english text for the commands, etc during a video? ;/

o and MX voice (fanmade or not) sucks penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back