• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
OP left, just goes to show how dedicated he was to making this site more "respectable"

S

SoulSilver

this. i'm perfectly happy with waiting for E3 to see some REAL info.

trust me, i've seen people troll for really stupid reasons. this isn't anywhere NEAR the top of the stupid list.
Yeah me 2, unless we get official info on the game then I'm going to wait until E3 I got other games to keep me satisfy me until then :)

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
But they are not the most reliable, lets recheck at E3

I'm just saying, no one is looking at the situation now as we did when we first heard about it. We look at it now and say "Of course it's fake, Gamestop is not credible as a site" but when we first heard of it, it was more like "It's fake because the voice acting is terrible"

I'm just trying to say that the WHOLE situation when it happened is what made it seem kinda credible.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Forget what I just said, the commands are in English. I didn't see them good enough. But the Aqua's back thing is still questionable.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i still believe its fake for one big reason

the title screen we see at the end of every square enix commercial/trailer

that has the "credits" if you will, it says "square enix/psp/disney/inc./nomuras name/summer"

yeah that thing is kinda important and its kinda weird how it aint on the commercial thingy

Key

Exile
Awards
I'm just saying, no one is looking at the situation now as we did when we first heard about it. We look at it now and say "Of course it's fake, Gamestop is not credible as a site" but when we first heard of it, it was more like "It's fake because the voice acting is terrible"

I'm just trying to say that the WHOLE situation when it happened is what made it seem kinda credible.

Actually, when i saw it was on gamestop, i immediately assumed "FAKE," and when i heard the voic, it just re-affirmed my belief. That, and the fact thta it wasn't on SE's site.

Oh yeah, adding on to my previous post about Aqua's back thing, I think the commands are also in Japanese.

I don't see why people don't realize this ^^^^ XD

i still believe its fake for one big reason

the title screen we see at the end of every square enix commercial/trailer

that has the "credits" if you will, it says "square enix/psp/disney/inc./nomuras name/summer"

yeah that thing is kinda important and its kinda weird how it aint on the commercial thingy

^^^ this is also another good point.

S

SoulSilver

I still think we might get this game at the end of July/Early August the latest just because 6 months from february would take us to August, but then again it was released early February for Japan so who knows.

αsiя

space coke
Oh yeah, adding on to my previous post about Aqua's back thing, I think the commands are also in Japanese.

The text is in Japanese. The command names aren't, but they are like that in the JP version too. People say that Magic Wish was changed to Spell Weaver.

I still think we might get this game at the end of July/Early August the latest just because 6 months from february would take us to August, but then again it was released early February for Japan so who knows.

The game was released early January for Japan.

S

SoulSilver

αsiя;5043732 said:
The text is in Japanese. The command names aren't, but they are like that in the JP version too. People say that Magic Wish was changed to Spell Weaver.

The game was released early January for Japan.
really? I must be thinking of 358/2 days right? wasn't 358/2 days released february? I forget sometimes.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
αsiя;5043732 said:

Yeah, I know. I edited that post. I didn't see the commands too well at first until I took a closer look.

S

SoulSilver

αsiя;5043768 said:
Days was release in May for JP.
then where one arth did I get February from? lol wow I'm getting old for my age, but hey January is better, because it means we've been waiting longer for this game.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Actually, when i saw it was on gamestop, i immediately assumed "FAKE," and when i heard the voic, it just re-affirmed my belief. That, and the fact thta it wasn't on SE's site.

But that's not what I mean. I'm just saying everybody's viewpoint on the whole situation has really changed.

I really can't stress the "whole situation" enough....

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I can't believe I actually went and dug up this account just to say this. But, I couldn't just sit here and let this rampant stupity run rampant. (Redundancy department of redundancy for further rampant effect)

Retards. That trailer is real. And really, just two reasons why it's real:

1-That's Leonard Fucking Nimoy's voice. Much like Christopher Lee, it's the sort of voice that when it's heard, you know what it is. If you don't know him, then you're very much worthy of the title retard.
2-That is an english interface using the slim unix fontface that SE revealed in those screenshots. The command style itself is different, as are the action keys (O to X, etc). And it's in motion. Now, if anyone here can fake this, please. Show me. And if IS fake...don't you think you'd be seeing more of it? :)

Now, YOU GUYS' argument is that Some Random Dude On Youtube says it's fake. Hence, it must be fake.

Do I really have to point out the flawed logic in this line of thinking? ...No. It's not even thinking. You all aren't even CAPABLE of thinking. Proof? Proof:
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...get-taken-off-but-not-before-2ch-attacks.html

Now, I'm right. You're all wrong. If you don't want this site's reputation going further down the toilet as it already is, probably a good idea you all shut the frak up and post the trailer on the front page.

I'm your friend. I'm your ally. I'm gearing your asses towards becoming more respectable.

I'm still wondering why this person would actually do this. And how the person called us retards when we have some "proof".

YUPPP

I also noticed at the last scene MX was there but not Vanitas. Don't know if that means anything or not but oh well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back