• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
He was waaaay too defensive about the trailer, maybe he is the one that made it.

imagine! wouldn't consider it impossible. but i think its kind of wierd that if Gamestop was so sure that it was real why take it down? :/

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Around 0:16, look at Aqua's back, there's your proof it's fake. Disney wouldn't let her have a bare back like that since it was edited.

Credit to the youtube user who I just read that off of.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
imagine! wouldn't consider it impossible. but i think its kind of wierd that if Gamestop was so sure that it was real why take it down? :/

They took it down because it was fake. :V

If it was truly genuine, don't you think it would've actually stayed there?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm sorry Sign but I was away from my computer for 2 days so I wouldn't of known, but it does sound fake sorry.

There's really no reason to apologize you know :3

S

SoulSilver

There's really no reason to apologize you know :3

Well I felt like I should because I have no right in posting in this thread since I didn't know anything about it, so its all my fault I'm sorry.

Besides I beleieve we won't see a trailer until right around E3 or late May.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
You guys could look at Aqua's back for some type of proof it's fake in the video that was linked.s1gildragonin30years

S

SoulSilver

But the problem is why would they not check to see if the trailer was real or not before putting it up.
lol there gamestop, they'll do anything to get people to buy the game or get the game out there.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But the problem is why would they not check to see if the trailer was real or not before putting it up.

Because news websites are all about getting stuff up as fast as possible and being first to new content. A lot of times, we have to chose whether it is more important to do some validity checks or to just get the new content up immediately, or rather, how much time to spend if something is valid or not. For fan sites, this is often a huge mess because most of the big news and information comes from unofficial sources. It's pretty normal for a larger site to make the same blunder as well.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
lol there gamestop, they'll do anything to get people to buy the game or get the game out there.

Let's not act like Gamestop is totally incredible (uncredible? not credible?) as a website.

I also understand everything above me, but because of the whole situation, everything just seemed....weird.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I really doubt OP actually thought it was real, probably just trollin' after inactivity. Don't know why someone would waste their time doing that.

Key

Exile
Awards
But they are not the most reliable, lets recheck at E3

this. i'm perfectly happy with waiting for E3 to see some REAL info.

I really doubt OP actually thought it was real, probably just trollin' after inactivity. Don't know why someone would waste their time doing that.

trust me, i've seen people troll for really stupid reasons. this isn't anywhere NEAR the top of the stupid list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back