• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku_kicks_butt

Ok. So any day of the week id trust gamestop over everybody on this site and the bbs site. Only due to the fact that its a bigger franchise with people trained to look at stuff like this

Relix

A traveler
Awards
There is honestly no reason to carry on. You're only satisfying scum. Why give this person what they want? I mean if they want to debate as to how its real then fine. But to attack a group of people with some who actually agree with him is kind of sad. I mean this riku_kicks_butt guy is on this guys side but still failed to see that he was called a retard by the very same guy. I mean its cool if thats what people get there kicks but hey he's doing his thing living his life and i'm basking in mine right? whatever.

Back on topic. You have yet to respond to my post my "intelligent, polite, modeled, and wise" member of society. Oh and riku_kicks_butt I find it funny that you'd trust Gamestop over Square Enix. The ones who produce the game :)

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I don't see why some of you are getting very defensive about being called a retard when it's obvious that's not what he really means. Some of you react the same way online gamers react when they called a noob.

S

SoulSilver

What is this guy talking about the english trailer to BBS? where show me!

riku_kicks_butt

There is honestly no reason to carry on. You're only satisfying scum. Why give this person what they want? I mean if they want to debate as to how its real then fine. But to attack a group of people with some who actually agree with him is kind of sad. I mean this riku_kicks_butt guy is on this guys side but still failed to see that he was called a retard by the very same guy. I mean its cool if thats what people get there kicks but hey he's doing his thing living his life and i'm basking in mine right? whatever.

Back on topic. You have yet to respond to my post my "intelligent, polite, modeled, and wise" member of society. Oh and riku_kicks_butt I find it funny that you'd trust Gamestop over Square Enix. The ones who produce the game :)

Hey bro. No cheap shots on me. Most of my posts in this thread were sarcasm. The only parts i meant was a lot of ppl being stubborn and me trusting gamestop

^^ yes. Because the site for the game isnt that popular or that big of a deal. While gamestop has a reputation and ppl hired to do it. The ppl on the BBS website could be too lazy to update or the trailer couldve got released early or anything.you never know.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I don't see why some of you are getting very defensive about being called a retard when it's obvious that's not what he really means. Some of you react the same way online gamers react when they called a noob.

only feeding the fire.

not really defensive over being called a retard. the thing is i actually hoped that the trailer was real and stood by the guy until he became completely unprofessional but i mean if you get used to being talked to that way its not my place to not make you feel at home. i'm not here to say the trailer is fake or not. i'm here to just put my point across that if he wants people to believe it is real "whoo them don't shoo them." :)

EDIT: oh sorry riku_kicks_butt its kinda hard to see sarcasm through text. seriously is tho no sarcasm there. anyways i don't mean to bash you or anything just wanted to know why you trust gamestop over SE. i don't blame ya tho they do seem kind of lazy. but Gamestop totally convinced my friend that BBS would be coming out in December 2010 so i'm on the fence with reliability

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Keeping this thread open for personal reasons.

Please carry on.

You mean 'keeping it open for more laughs', amirite?

Anyway, I'm not believing it until every character is voiced. One alone isn't enough; it's weird that it's just MX (or whoever they're voicing) is the only one you hear.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It's probably fanmade. The only real backup that you are giving is that it its in english which can easily be an english patch. And don't come here insulting an entire forum, that is just dumb and shows who actually IS the retard here.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you guys would really like I can just contact Square Enix and ask them? Someone link me to a video that actually isn't taken off youtube.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
only feeding the fire.

not really defensive over being called a retard. the thing is i actually hoped that the trailer was real and stood by the guy until he became completely unprofessional but i mean if you get used to being talked to that way its not my place to not make you feel at home. i'm not here to say the trailer is fake or not. i'm here to just put my point across that if he wants people to believe it is real "whoo them don't shoo them." :)

Wasn't really directed at you.

Still, some of you act as if Gamestop isn't really credible as a site. So what if they have placeholder dates? The only people who actually believe that to be true are only some fans. And It was a bit weird that Gamestop would post some random "fake" trailer without checking to see if it's really authentic.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
jeels Why go through the trouble. The dude who started this little show is no where to be seen anywayz. It was kind of entertaining. I was bored.

EDIT: @DiceKiller. Yeah I see what you mean but its kinda suspisous that they would also take down the authentic video, no?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
That "voice actor" is horrible. And it's fake. I couldn't even understand what they were saying until the end of their monologue.

Key

Exile
Awards
umm... yeah, my friend can do a better Master Xehanort voice that that trailer had. i still believe this trailer is completely false until SE posts it up on the BbS website.

Also, going around and calling people retards (even ifyou don't mean it THAT way) isn't a good way to get people to agree with you, even if you're right. try being a bit nicer next time...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
He was waaaay too defensive about the trailer, maybe he is the one that made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back