• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigCheezBoy

I can't believe I actually went and dug up this account just to say this. But, I couldn't just sit here and let this rampant stupity run rampant. (Redundancy department of redundancy for further rampant effect)

Retards. That trailer is real. And really, just two reasons why it's real:

1-That's Leonard Fucking Nimoy's voice. Much like Christopher Lee, it's the sort of voice that when it's heard, you know what it is. If you don't know him, then you're very much worthy of the title retard.
2-That is an english interface using the slim unix fontface that SE revealed in those screenshots. The command style itself is different, as are the action keys (O to X, etc). And it's in motion. Now, if anyone here can fake this, please. Show me. And if IS fake...don't you think you'd be seeing more of it? :)

Now, YOU GUYS' argument is that Some Random Dude On Youtube says it's fake. Hence, it must be fake.

Do I really have to point out the flawed logic in this line of thinking? ...No. It's not even thinking. You all aren't even CAPABLE of thinking. Proof? Proof:
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...get-taken-off-but-not-before-2ch-attacks.html

Now, I'm right. You're all wrong. If you don't want this site's reputation going further down the toilet as it already is, probably a good idea you all shut the frak up and post the trailer on the front page.

I'm your friend. I'm your ally. I'm gearing your asses towards becoming more respectable.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
1. One post, seems like you joined to be annoying so far
2. Just because it sounds like Nemoy doesn't mean it IS him
3. The whole thing was messy, the voicing did not match with the character's lips
4. Insulting us and using vulgar language will get nowhere fast
5. Many images of early Aqua qith no back cover

TheBigCheezBoy

3. The whole thing was messy, the voicing did not match with the character's lips

1. I joined back in 2008. Never posted it cause if I did, I'd lose braincells. Today, I'm fully prepared with a retard-retardant suit.
2-So, just because someone sounds like Vincent Price doesn't make it so? Or Christopher Lee? Good argument.
3-Days and ReCoM was messy. The voicing also didn't match the lips. And yes, BBS has pre-rendered FMV scenes throughout.
4-Cause being calm and collected has proven itself useless in the past with your species.
5-Yet the HUD is from the latter versions.

Who are you again?
Someone who didn't get kicked out of Kyle's little posse.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
1. I joined back in 2008. Never posted it cause if I did, I'd lose braincells. Today, I'm fully prepared with a retard-retardant suit.
2-So, just because someone sounds like Vincent Price doesn't make it so? Or Christopher Lee? Good argument.
3-Days and ReCoM was messy. The voicing also didn't match the lips. And yes, BBS has pre-rendered FMV scenes throughout.
4-Cause being calm and collected has proven itself useless in the past with your species.
5-Yet the HUD is from the latter versions.

Someone who didn't get kicked out of Kyle's little posse.
You seem like a troll, calling everyone on here retards, calling retarded people of another species, and yes, people can immitate voices Sherlock. If you joined in the first place, doesn't that waste your time anyways. Please stop, you are just being ignorant and idiotic

Awards
To my knowledge, plenty of us still think it's a real trailer. It's too elaborate to be a hoax.

We had the usual suspects claiming it to be fake, but outside of that, I don't think the topic being closed (as if it was confirmed to be fake), speaks for all of us.

riku_kicks_butt

Look. I kinda gotta agree with the. guy. I bet it is real. I mean the last couple games the lips were off a lot. And like. a lot of ppl here are too stubborn to agree with stuff. But dude. Your bein unprofessional. Tone the rant down a little

TheBigCheezBoy

You seem like a troll, calling everyone on here retards, calling retarded people of another species, and yes, people can immitate voices Sherlock. If you joined in the first place, doesn't that waste your time anyways. Please stop, you are just being ignorant and idiotic
1-Please don't call me a troll. That's very, very hurtful. Honestly, I have no need to troll you since you've all made retards of yourselves enough as it is.

Let me point it out... Everyone OUTSIDE KHI has already come to the realization, that yes, this trailer is real. Back when Fai posted those images, everyone OUTSIDE KHI knew on the spot it was fake. Yet, you all spend 26 pages over analyzing NOTHING.

Something just seems wrong with that picture, don't it?

Also, yes, people can imitate voices. But there are limits. Name one person who can do a proper Lee, Price, Patrick Stewart, or Nimoy.

Exactly. Some, you can. Some you just can't.

Now, wake the hell up, and stop being stupid.

TheBigCheezBoy

To my knowledge, plenty of us still think it's a real trailer. It's too elaborate to be a hoax.

We had the usual suspects claiming it to be fake, but outside of that, I don't think the topic being closed (as if it was confirmed to be fake), speaks for all of us.
Yes! I appreciate the fact that there is still intelligent life around here. :D

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
1-Please don't call me a troll. That's very, very hurtful. Honestly, I have no need to troll you since you've all made retards of yourselves enough as it is.

Let me point it out... Everyone OUTSIDE KHI has already come to the realization, that yes, this trailer is real. Back when Fai posted those images, everyone OUTSIDE KHI knew on the spot it was fake. Yet, you all spend 26 pages over analyzing NOTHING.

Also, yes, people can imitate voices. But there are limits. Name one person who can do a proper Lee, Price, Patrick Stewart, or Nimoy.

I find it amusing that you find it hurtful for being called a troll when you call an entire user population full of mentally challanged and idiotic people. And your only defense is that "I am right, you are stupid and retarded" so just stop.

TheBigCheezBoy

I find it amusing that you find it hurtful for being called a troll when you call an entire user population full of mentally challanged and idiotic people. And your only defense is that "I am right, you are stupid and retarded" so just stop.
THAT's my "defense"?

So, you didn't even bother to read the rest of my posts?

...Explains why you all are so dead-set on this trailer being fake. And yes...I am hurt. :( I have feelings you know. :3 Let's be frieeeends, retard.

riku_kicks_butt

His proof is that like every other KH site there is has already said its real except this site that always messes the stuff up. I mean. I like the forum. But 90% of the time the ppl here are wrong and too stubborn to admit it.

TheBigCheezBoy

His proof is that like every other KH site there is has already said its real except this site that always messes the stuff up. I mean. I like the forum. But 90% of the time the ppl here are wrong and too stubborn to admit it.
Too true, too true.

Really. I'm curious to hear everyone's defense on those images Fairuzons posted. :3 What's the explanation behind the stubbornness on that one>?

αsiя;5043517 said:
Fake or not, the voice sounded horrible and hilarious.
Factual credibility should never be judged by quality. I'm seeing way too many arguments around here that go along the lines of "It's horrible, so it must be fake."

Must I bring forth Aerith from KH2?

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Sir. I honestly think that the trailer could be quite legit but there are some things that still don't back it up. It was posted on Gamestop true. Many claim it to be real. True. But don't you think that any official media of any kind would be posted on this site pretaining to said game?

North American Birth By Sleep Website.

I mean it was posted on a site known to put up place holders on its site to sooth fans and to keep them interested on the product. Another thing. Wayne Allwine. A very skilled and well known voice actor of Mickey had just passed away, and another voice actor Bret Iwan almost sounds completely identical to that one man. Voice acting is hard sure but it is far from impossible to impersonate a voice of another and craft it into a trailer. You may feel that most of us are retards and i can honestly call you the same for thinking that stooping to someone elses level is the way to reason with another person is the "smart" or "non retard" thing to do but I guess I'm not a wanker. you could google that if you'd like. Many smart people disagree with imbeciles but they even show respect and politeness to others no matter what the occasion calls for because that is the modelled thing to do my friend. Right or wrong you just threw yourself into the wrong corner for thinking you're way of debating was a valid way to get your point across.

In lame man terms : STFO or GTFO

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
I am an A student at my high school, and I have been accepted to Harvard at freshmen year. I'm not retarded. And there are many reasons why the trailer could be fake or real, but I would like to think it is fake. I read your posts, but you are being so crude and childlike that I could care less about your feelings. It is like calling a black man the N word, then having them insult you, then saying your feelings are hurt. You see?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If it turns out to be real, we'll post it again. If it is, then we made a mistake, big deal.

Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back