• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Hey Prom Goer's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Alright so what are some quirky, unexpected ways to ask a girl to prom? If you have had a good idea and it worked, post it. Here is what I have.

Idea 1: (This is a little bit of a retarded idea that the girls friends suggested me. Its not really my style though) I hide in the trunk of her friends car, and then pop out of the trunk with a sign that says "Prom?"

Idea 2: (I don't know if this idea would actually work though)

I leave a card on her lunch table, with her name on the envlope, and then when she opens it, it say "Will you go to Prom with me?~ *insert my name here*"

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
o.o

I think Idea 1 would freak her out and she'd be paranoid for life.

Idea 2 is quite nice. ^^ Harmless too.

Just asking works too though. lol

A

Azrael

Just say, "will you go to Prom with me?" Threaten to rape her (jk) if she says no.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
αsiя;4867506 said:
how about just asking "will you go to prom with me"
That is what I wanted to fucking do, but when her friends made up that dumbass idea, they talked to her about it, and now she is expecting some big way of me asking.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Dead cat on the doorstep.
Carve into forehead; "Prom?"

If she doesn't have cat, use her younger sibling.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
These are all terrible ideas, I'm looking to ask her to prom, not scare the shit out of her.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
You should totally do idea #1. One minor change:

You must be wearing a red ribbon and nothing else (where you choose to place the red ribbon is up to you).

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
light yourself on fire while holding a sign that says "my burning love yearns for you at prom"

thatll catch her attention

its cheap too, sign can be done on paper, then all you need is gasoline and a lighter or match

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Do what my friend did and ask her to prom over the PA system if you have one. It was so funny when he did that, and the girl he asked said yes albeit some embarrassment, so it could work.
I know you probably will get in trouble, but if you ask nicely, they might let you do it if you cared to try.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
light yourself on fire while holding a sign that says "my burning love yearns for you at prom"

thatll catch her attention

its cheap too, sign can be done on paper, then all you need is gasoline and a lighter or match
We had an idea that involved fire. Steve put in decent input, and were suppose to go to the movies next weekend, hopefully, I might just do it then.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Simple is best.

Just go up to her, give her a little note asking "will you go to prom with me?
[] Yes
[] No
[] Maybe."

That will be sooo cute.
The teleprompter part doesn't seem like a bad idea. You just gotta make it look like you don't try so hard.

AzzurroRainrebor

I'd just whip it out on her...

...a note, that is. She'd probably just be content if you just asked her or gave her a note (the note thing could possibly be lame or too cliché, depending on how it is executed). She could possibly even be impressed by your actions, as others often go to such bizarre or crazy lengths when trying to find a date to the prom; seeing something "normal" might just be the ticket...

Then again, I've never gone to a [senior] prom before, because I was like 13 and stuff... ^_^ b

AndrewJP

Website
andrewj-hn.tumblr.com
From the sound of it, it sounds like she's expecting it and isn't going to say 'no'.
I normally keep things simple.
I asked my girlfriend to homecoming with a rose and a softball (since her life is softball) with 'HOMECOMING?' written on it and left it on her doorstep.

Be creative with it. Doesn't have to be flashy
I like the note idea haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back