• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey! no! this is the GIRLS bathroom!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
might be sotw entry.
vanillebordom-1.png

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Liking the creation of depth here. Your foreground effects in some areas look a little distorted, like incomplete erased c4ds. (mainly left of the stock)

Sparks

gone
YES I GOT DEPTH. I CAN NEVER GET IT RIGHT SO THANK YOU :D

but, I'm not quite sure what you mean about the distorted c4ds..can you maybe elaborate a bit? I did use one bubble c4d and set it to screen, but the rest in the tag are a mix of brushes and a bit of a galaxy texture soooo...? :c

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
the c4d looks like the base of your effects but it's to cluttered,tone it down a bit along with the little sparks
depth and lightning are cool though

Coeurl

Demon Dance
nice, i really like it. and like they said, depth is great.

i also see a white cutout near the center. it's barely noticeable, but if you stare at the piece, it looks a bit distracting.

Sparks

gone
the c4d looks like the base of your effects but it's to cluttered,tone it down a bit along with the little sparks
depth and lightning are cool though
I'm not quite sure what you mean about the C4d though because I only used one c4d and they were bubbles, so maybe you're talking about the background stock? D:
And I totally get what your talking about with the clutter. I tend to put in too much and then tone it down lol.
nice, i really like it. and like they said, depth is great.

i also see a white cutout near the center. it's barely noticeable, but if you stare at the piece, it looks a bit distracting.

I didn't see it before, thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll fix it before I post in sotw :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back