• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey Look at this Lindsay!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Last edited:

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Not bad, Z! She looks very cute. :D
And now here comes the critique...

The first thing I spotted were the lips. They look rather odd, probably because they are so even, if you get what I mean... The upper lip should curve towards the face when it gets closer to the lower lip. Now it looks pretty flat. ( Sorry, I suck at explaining xD;; )
The second thing... look at her ear. A little small, isn't it? The shape of it is not that accurate, either... But don't worry, I'm not good at ears either. :D;;
Her hair looks unusual too... Long from the other side, short from the other. If you wanted her hair to be like that though, then it's fine. :3
What else... I think the shape of the face is very nicely done. Don't know if the neck is a tad bit too thick.
But overall I like it. <3

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The first thing I spotted were the lips. They look rather odd, probably because they are so even, if you get what I mean... The upper lip should curve towards the face when it gets closer to the lower lip. Now it looks pretty flat. ( Sorry, I suck at explaining xD;; )
Yes lips are my weakness. It's the one thing I really can't stand. So are you saying I should curve the top lip upwards?

The second thing... look at her ear. A little small, isn't it? The shape of it is not that accurate, either... But don't worry, I'm not good at ears either. :D;;
Hey this is one of the best ears I've drawn. Haha I'm sort of kidding, but it took me a year to actually start including them in drawings. I should fix it, but at the time I figured it would get covered by hair so I didn't really try that hard. I agree though, it's too thin.

Her hair looks unusual too... Long from the other side, short from the other. If you wanted her hair to be like that though, then it's fine. :3
For this picture yes I wanted it like that. She kind of put it all to that side.

What else... I think the shape of the face is very nicely done. Don't know if the neck is a tad bit too thick.
But overall I like it. <3
Yes the neck is questionable, but thank you.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I like everything...almost haha. The one thing that stands out to me is the lips, they are kinda messed up :( The rest of the drawing is good though :)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think I know what I need to do to fix those. The top lip gets unexistant so that needs to come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back