• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey hey hey! Fun time! Waka waka!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Wow. Your presence alone is literally smothering me in nostalgia.

Waka waka indeed.

Seriously. Like, welcome back and stuff.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hey Chris. Yes it has been a while. I been on a Zelda forum mainly. For some reson, I cant log in from a computer, I have to use my PSP. So year. Urban, wish that I could say that I remember you, but I don't. Hey! It's everyone's fsvorite jailbait! What up ppk? Legal yet?

I just came to see what was up. Heard about DDD. SA hasn't been on DA lately that I've seen. Neither have you Omni. I see that people here still hate me. Speaking of which, anyone seen Silh?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Welcome back Genocide. My god I remember you even from my prolonged absence. You were such an ass to me when I was thirteen. But we can settle our differences :3

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yes I did. Now I'm out.

Aldrain, I was but a mere ignorant douche. I've come to see that I was an ass to people back then. No wonder people didnt like me. Anyway, sorry dude. I was a massive prick and I am sorry.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yes I did. Now I'm out.

Aldrain, I was but a mere ignorant douche. I've come to see that I was an ass to people back then. No wonder people didnt like me. Anyway, sorry dude. I was a massive prick and I am sorry.

Aha no hard feelings anywhere. Promise! :D

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I am quoted in your signature but I have absolutely no recollection of saying that.

Do you recall the context, by any chance? (also welcome back I guess.)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I am quoted in your signature but I have absolutely no recollection of saying that.

Do you recall the context, by any chance? (also welcome back I guess.)

Yes, I was saying that Ansem blew the kupo! up. No one was understanding what I meant, so you spelled it out to them for me.

As it turns out, I was wrong anyway.
~

Hey Danica. Who were you previously?

Back