• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey have you guys seen this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
touche. but if they could use the popularity of kh3d to boost 3ds sales, i wouldnt blame them.

They are greedy, money hungry people that lowered the price to boost wavering sales. Of course they are going to use it as a lure. Do you know how many people bought a PSP just for Birth by Sleep including yours truly? Besides, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is the most anticipated game since Birth by Sleep. Nintendo might take a cue or two from Sony and make a bundle.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They are greedy, money hungry people that lowered the price to boost wavering sales. Of course they are going to use it as a lure. Do you know how many people bought a PSP just for Birth by Sleep including yours truly? Besides, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is the most anticipated game since Birth by Sleep. Nintendo might take a cue or two from Sony and make a bundle.

Well, rumor is speculating that Nintendo is going to reveal a new 3DS with 2 analog sticks. The system may be renamed and may or may not support the 3D functionality anymore (since most people don't use it). The only way I would buy one of those is IF they made a KH ltd. ed. 3DS HOWEVER they better either release it in the US OR make it region-free <_<

Also, honestly, no, I do not think they would use KH3D as their main game. Don't get me wrong, KH3D is a huge game that they would definitely show. However, I do not think it would overshadow games coming out this year or next year like Super Mario, Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus, Starfox, Animal Crossing, etc.

However, I can't deny what chihuahuaman said because I too bought a PSP for BbS and collector's purposes (hence why I got the ltd. ed. Jap. PSP and I hope they make a ltd. ed. 3DS -__-)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well, rumor is speculating that Nintendo is going to reveal a new 3DS with 2 analog sticks. The system may be renamed and may or may not support the 3D functionality anymore (since most people don't use it). The only way I would buy one of those is IF they made a KH ltd. ed. 3DS HOWEVER they better either release it in the US OR make it region-free <_<

Also, honestly, no, I do not think they would use KH3D as their main game. Don't get me wrong, KH3D is a huge game that they would definitely show. However, I do not think it would overshadow games coming out this year or next year like Super Mario, Mario Kart, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kid Icarus, Starfox, Animal Crossing, etc.

However, I can't deny what chihuahuaman said because I too bought a PSP for BbS and collector's purposes (hence why I got the ltd. ed. Jap. PSP and I hope they make a ltd. ed. 3DS -__-)

Why would they release a new console only a few months after the old one? I don't think it's true. Maybe a new model, but that's about it.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I'm extremely skeptical of everything in that article other than the show itself, but whatever. Even if they are going to reveal a big game, it's not going to be KH3D. That's already confirmed for TGS, so there's no need to do it elsewhere. And it was already "revealed" last year anyway. Plus, they never even said the secret was a 3DS game. They said the new conference is about 3DS, but the game reveal isn't linked to the conference. Wii's already getting Zelda and had two Mario's and Metroids. 3DS just got a Zelda, and has a Mario planned already. I don't have a clue what it could be, except Smash Bros or a Metroid for 3DS. Unless this is just the reveal of Mario3DS' title.

Why would they release a new console only a few months after the old one? I don't think it's true. Maybe a new model, but that's about it.
The article claims a cheap peripheral will be made for current-model 3DS's to add the second analog stick. However, that seems pretty ridiculous (where would it connect?), so I wouldn't get concerned.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm extremely skeptical of everything in that article other than the show itself, but whatever. Even if they are going to reveal a big game, it's not going to be KH3D. That's already confirmed for TGS, so there's no need to do it elsewhere. And it was already "revealed" last year anyway. Plus, they never even said the secret was a 3DS game. They said the new conference is about 3DS, but the game reveal isn't linked to the conference. Wii's already getting Zelda and had two Mario's and Metroids. 3DS just got a Zelda, and has a Mario planned already. I don't have a clue what it could be, except Smash Bros or a Metroid for 3DS. Unless this is just the reveal of Mario3DS' title.

Mario 3DS. Nintendo is unoriginal. Remember the great name of Nintendo's newest console, the Wii (U)?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Mario 3DS. Nintendo is unoriginal. Remember the great name of Nintendo's newest console, the Wii (U)?
Currently, the name is Super Mario 3D Land. However, I think somehwere Nintendo hinted its name would relate to the logo. Hence most people thought it would be Super Mario Tale.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
i would be ok with super mario 3d land in all honesty. also idk if nintendo cares about metroid this year is the 25th anniversary and they didn't do anything :c

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i would be ok with super mario 3d land in all honesty. also idk if nintendo cares about metroid this year is the 25th anniversary and they didn't do anything :c

*cough*Specialannouncment*cough*

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

the 3ds must be selling that badly for it to have a new version after the first five months of release.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
the 3ds must be selling that badly for it to have a new version after the first five months of release.

It's only a rumor. Besides, it shouldn't be selling too badly after the price slash, and instant streaming on Netflix is now available for the 3DS, maybe people will buy the 3DS hoping that a TV program will come out and they can save on 3DTVs. That isn't my only argument, but it's what I just thought up.

billyzanesucks

3DS sales spiked after the price cut. Once it gets some more titles, it will sell plenty. I don't remember a plethora of games that I wanted for the original DS, but I still got it. I have never regretted it.

ActingDude17

If Nintendo wants to shut up the "no third-party" complainers, they'll showcase DDD. If they're being more selfish, they'll show off one of their own games. We'll have to see. But 3D is supposed to release early next year in Japan. This will be September. We must be getting a considerable amount of info, whether Dream Drop Distance is Nintendo's "showcase game" or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back