• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey Guys!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So I accidentally just haven't logged on in a long time, and I'm sorry about that everyone. Life really started happening, from a new job to getting engaged and starting to do the family thing, it's been crazy. But I hope everyone's been well and playing some great games lately, and I know we've also got a lot of great games to look forward to playing in the coming year!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Welcome back, bossman. The next two months are going to be interesting seeing as Union Cross is finally concluding.

Reactions: Max

Max

Staff member
Awards
Welcome back, bossman. The next two months are going to be interesting seeing as Union Cross is finally concluding.
Hey, thanks, buddy! I agree, it's crazy to think that it's actually coming to a close after all this time, and like many I'm curious how it will apply itself to the future of the series after this.

Soldier

Awards
Thanks a lot, Soldier, good to see you're still around, same old avatar and everything!

Haha it sure has, but it's been good to me as of late.
Hahah, KHInsider is like a black hole sometimes, no matter how much you fight it, it's gravitational pull draws you back in.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Hahah, KHInsider is like a black hole sometimes, no matter how much you fight it, it's gravitational pull draws you back in.
They always told me back in the day that no matter what, once you join KHI you'll always come back 😂
Welcome back Max! <3 Congrats on the engagement!!!
And thanks, Spock! It's good to be back, and I'm definitely ready to marry this girl.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
We have never met before, but nice to meet you Max, and welcome back. Congrats on your good news.

Back