• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► hey guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sorry if i've been a bit inactive lately, i have had some stuff going on. i already told some people but not the whole forums, my mom passed away last tuesday. i was at my classes and by the time i got home it was too late, my brother and sister were home though.

basically, she was in immense pain and didn't want to live. she had a DNR on and wanted to be cremated. she didn't want this big service, she just wanted her ashes to sit at home so she could stay with our family forever. the issue is, its nearly $3000 and we don't have that.

i really feel like crap doing this but there really isn't another choice, my sister made a donation page for the cost and summed up what happened. taochan gave me permission to post this here (<3 thank you), and we really don't have another option.

if you could donate or even just spread it around i'd greatly appreciate it. thanks for everything you guys. the link is: https://www.gofundme.com/22jqabb8?u..._content=campaign_link_t&utm_campaign=welcome

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I don't have much direct control over what I can use my money for on the internet, but I'll see if I can send something your way.

And... I know you'll hear this a million times, but I'm sorry for your loss.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Ah chuman, I'm sorry to hear that... I hug you, your bro and your sis. Where she is now is a place without pain... Requiescat in pace.

...I'm frustrated that I can't help, Romania (my country) is not on that site's list of supported countries and also doesn't accept donations via PayPal. Like Osprey, I do not have direct control of my money either, except for the PayPal account I have to receive commission payment...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
thank you guys anyway! i know you'd help if you could, i'm just glad i have you as my friends

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
As I said, I'll help as soon as I can and I really hope you find more people to support you!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Oh Chuman..........I'm deeply sorry....I have lost important people as well.......I've never told another soul this other than one of my friends.............I had a little cousin who was born rather 5-8 years ago. Her name was Sarah....who was born recently then. S-she was s-so adorable, I-I remember holding her in my arms............a month or 2 later, she had "problems". Her kidney was twisted and other parts weren't right with the poor a-angel............she d-died shortly after, still an infant. S-she never had a life of her own, never learned to speak or have a chance to have a family of her own one day. A-and I miss her so much...... I cried for her ever since. Chuman...I know what losing someone special is like. Just hang in there and I'm sorry for your loss.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm sorry to hear howler. if there's anything my mom's passing taught me, it's that some people are in terrible suffering and don't want to hold on. the only thing we can really do for them is support them in their final months and make them as comfortable as possible.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Yes, you are right Chuman....GREAT, I'm crying now!!!!!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm deeply sorry for your loss, chuman. :c I'll be sure to spread the word around to help with donations. And again, if you need somebody to talk to about it, we're all here for you.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm sorry for your loss Chuman, I know you are a dope dude so I hope you find your peace. Sorry I was only able to bid $5 but hopefully you get to your goal anyways.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm deeply sorry for your loss, chuman. :c I'll be sure to spread the word around to help with donations. And again, if you need somebody to talk to about it, we're all here for you.
thank you very much kitkat, you are a great friend. you're on top of my list for people to talk to.
I'm sorry for your loss Chuman, I know you are a dope dude so I hope you find your peace. Sorry I was only able to bid $5 but hopefully you get to your goal anyways.

that's awesome man. every little bit helps, i appreciate you for the donation and as a friend overall.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Ah shit man, I'm so sorry to hear this. =( I can't even imagine how you're feeling right now, hope you hang in there man, my prayers be with you. You got plenty of friends for support who I know are here for ya (and presumably irl too).

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ah shit man, I'm so sorry to hear this. =( I can't even imagine how you're feeling right now, hope you hang in there man, my prayers be with you. You got plenty of friends for support who I know are here for ya (and presumably irl too).

i have no irl friends so online is it, haha. you're a good friend tho, thanks man.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I gave little, hopefully it moves you towards your goal so that your mom can have what she hoped for.

I know we're not close or anything but I'm sincerely wishing the best for you and your family. Keep your love for one another going strong. I'm sure your mom will be missed and honored as she rests.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
thank you very much. i've seen you around the forums, and i'm aware we haven't talked much, but it means a lot to me that you'd donate. if it weren't for you all, i wouldn't be anywhere right now you guys are the best.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Chuy...:(, Sending you big virtual warm hugs and thoughts with prayers to your family. Stay strong and keep moving forward. I've also been inactive, sorry if I missed anything.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
thanks rob, you're a good friend. its no big deal, sorry if i haven't messaged you on facebook much. i'll send you a message next time i'm on fb messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back