• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Just wanna say that i'm back from my deployment and had plenty of adventures out at sea. I got the chance to visit Guam, Malaysia (in which i was very close to where Cardejah a.k.a Dejah from the forums lived). Maybe next time i can visit her in Singapore. Last i got to visit the Phillipines. I have to say that culture shock is thrown out the window when you get to visit all these place in the span of a few months, and it truly is an experience to have the opportunity to see these place.

Enough of that though, i just wanted to say that i returned from my sea voyage, and am living back in Japan. So i'm making a place back in KHI and hope everyone is doing well since my time gone.

I also have heard that Gavin is greatly ill since my absence, and to throw my cents in for him, i really hope he pulls through this time around. He's always been a strong member of the forums, and as an individual away from the internets.

Congrats to member continually making changes to the forums, and i hope everyone stays strong through the end of 2012.

Peace :)

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
2wegcop.jpg

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttt

sup Nic.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
like omg :eek: <3

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Welcome back! It sounds like you had quite an adventure. I hope I get the chance to do something like that someday.

Back