• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey Guys.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
It's been quite a long time, I'll say (seriously, I think that might even be an understatement)

For the past couple of months I've been busy with college, and you know, building a career and all, and trying to "grow-up" I guess. But there are certain places and people that always bring you back to some awesome years, and that's what this site represents to me. Most of you, if not all of you, probably don't remember me, or frankly don't know me, but either way, I still feel a part of this community and now that summer is coming up again, hopefully I'll have more time to get back and re-introduce myself to the forum as I've done time and time again.

My best of wishes to everyone, and if anyone does remember me, please feel free to drop in a greeting or message me to talk. Either way, Cheers everyone!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Funny, I was just looking at a debate you had on homosexuality like 2 years ago.

Dark-Disciple

Remember me?
Hmmm, sadly, I am not quite sure. Would you mind refreshing my memory?

Funny, I was just looking at a debate you had on homosexuality like 2 years ago.

Oh wow. Ha. Any thoughts about it? I'm interested.
I do remember it. In fact, I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors on it. Hopefully it didn't entirely destroy the message I was trying to bring across.

Nyokou

Welcome back! I'm new here~ I have a site that I'm attached to as well, haha. But it's always nice joining new communities and meeting new people. ♥

Macabre

Gold Member
I remember you.
You were fairly active around the time when I joined KHI. Welcome back.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Oh wow. Ha. Any thoughts about it? I'm interested.
I do remember it. In fact, I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors on it. Hopefully it didn't entirely destroy the message I was trying to bring across.

I didn't actual read it all since I didn't have the time to do so at the moment. I just read through the comments to get an overview.

Dark-Disciple

I didn't actual read it all since I didn't have the time to do so at the moment. I just read through the comments to get an overview.

Oh... hmm alright. Some comments did misrepresent the ideas in the article though, so hopefully that wasn't too harmful. I do need to revise it and re-write it to clarify a lot of it (seeing how my writing has actually improved a lot and to tell you the truth, it IS very vague in a lot of sections.) Either way, I guess I'll deal with it at some point.

As for you, ovafaze, I think I might remember you, but not entirely. Did we ever talk on a particular thread?

And Macabre, glad to know someone remembers me. *Cheers ^_^

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
As for you, ovafaze, I think I might remember you, but not entirely. Did we ever talk on a particular thread?
If you were active in the FOKH thread from May of last year to January of this year, then there is a good possibility we talked, I kinda remember your name. :/

Dark-Disciple

Back