• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey guys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lose.png

weird.png

their.png

your.png

its.png

definitely.png

effect.png

weather.png

alot.png

then.png

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Wow! Thanks! I feel like I've learned alot today! I do hope there poster makers make more posters to help affectively improve my gramar id rather use this then a school teacher there not alot of help there to lose i mean who cares weather or not im a good student its the fact of the matter that this was defanitely alot of help. your so kind.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
this is the best post you have ever made.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i dont understand theres so many words in this language! D:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wow! Thanks! I feel like I've learned a lot today! I do hope their poster makers make more posters to help effectively improve my grammar. I'd rather use this than a school teacher they're not a lot of help, they're to loose. I mean who cares whether or not I'm a good student, it's the fact of the matter that this was definitely a lot of help. You're so kind.

Wait a minute, I see what's going on
Fix'd =D

aswaxsora

Awards
I learned the new spelling of a few words. As you can see, I'm a grammar geek, except I suck at spelling. And most of the times I forget to proofread.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Thank yuo Jeels. i ' ave ' learn''t allot frum dis.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
your right its definately a good thread and all but im not sure weather or not this will actually effect them. their still going to do it wrong and loose either way. than again, maybe im just wierd about these things and maybe itll help alot.

Back