• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey guys, long time no login! how is everyone doing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay

i was linked here today, after maybe.. 7 years? and i had to do a complete double take, whoa nostalgia for the kh community to the extreme.

i had to take a look at my profile, and i can't believe it was 2006 when i joined the online kh community. hi you guys, i'm shay, i don't know if anyone knows me or remembers me at all - i was more active over at khu? um, i was staff there mostly. but i always felt the kh sites were pretty inbred, so..

i don't really intend just to create this spam thread for no reason. i just wanted to say hi again! i wondered who was still around? is the kh community these days made up of old timers, are there some new faces around?

when did you guys get into kh?? how many of you here are still into kh, or do any of you stick around just for the friends you made here?

(i'm literally so surprised to see a forum still standing! khi, you did great.)

Anagram

Banned
It's standing but it's lost much of it's traffic from those early days. Welcome back btw. Old returns are always nice~

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I do not believe we ever had the pleasure of meeting. But, I joined some time after you did, though for a good few years (until like, what, 2009?) I was frequently on the KH3.org forums. Which doesn't even exist anymore. </3

Got into the series around 2004, but didn't really get into it until 2006 when KH2 released. Then I discovered a (pretty terrible, in hindsight) parody series called Dysfunctional Hearts, and then came across an online fandom, though I had been apart of the online fandom for DBZ for some time.

I remember there was that hella cool KH browser game on this site though, like wayyyyyy back and used to be the main reasons I would get on.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Hi.

As you can probably tell, I'm one of the newcomers to this fandom. Everyone of here is about five years older than I am, and I didn't get into KH until 2011-ish. I started with Re:Coded and Days, so I'm not as bothered by the story's increasing convolution as some other people... I got seriously interested in the rest of the franchise because of that, really.

So, I'm still pretty interested in and positive about KH, but I've made a couple friends around here thanks to Forum Insanity. It's a good deal for me.

Rage-Roxas

Awards
I'm one of the newcomers. First I got into Kingdom Hearts around 2012. But I wasn't really actively in the fandom until beginning of this year, somewhere in January when I finally started playing KH2. And that's a long story why I didn't play it until January 2015. (actually it isnt that long...)

Shade737

Silver Member
I know how you feel. I thought this place died out and then all of a sudden I follow a random link and Im here and my old login still works.

I dont see any familiar names.

Back when I was here it was a few members I remember like Silh (something like that) Iridium, Starlight, Forever Atlas.

Thats the only names I remember by memory.

slinky

One Step at A Time
I remember Forever Atlas and Possibly even Starlight, I was just on another thread here with the same Silh you speak of I believe.

I too have made a reappearance without sounding too much like a broken record amongst all the threads I'm commenting on. Welcome Back and for me it's cool to be back around.

slinky

One Step at A Time
hey! i know silh. was he frequent on the chat? dang, that name is so familiar.

He's actually got a post in this same section if you haven't stopped through there yet. You may have known him better as silh0uettee He was a administrator for several years so i'm sure he did frequent the chatboard whether on buisness or just fun. I think many did call him Silh at that time too which maybe at least partially be why he shortened it eventually. (Don't quote me on that though lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back