• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey guy's, i wanna give a girl a bunny.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hey i wanna this bunny to a girl i like, and i wanna know if it's a good decision. ☺
11891015_798386310277956_4737174104923828500_n.jpg

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
What.
Uh... there are better things you can give a girl than a live animal. Those take responsibility, time and money on the owner's part. So unless you're willing to pay for all the food, bedding, enclosure, and everything else a bunny needs, you should probably give her something else.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
This is one of the strangest threads I have seen. And I am terribly sorry if I sound rude, but weren`t you dead at one point? 0_0

Well, to get to the matter at hand, I think would not be wise to give a bunny to this person. Like BlackOspery says, those things take time, care, money etc... You gotta be ready to take care an animal, it isn`t easy. And dosen`t it seem really random and strange, if you just give a rabbit to this random person(all thou I do not know how well you know her) Love can make us humans do strange things.
Maybe it would be best to give her something else.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Keep in mind your friend might be allergic of bunnies or can't take the bunny, if she's in college or living at home. You're better off picking some jewelry or taking her out to the movies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Uh... does she want a bunny? Is she allowed to keep one? Does she have the time and means to take care of one?

I mean, a cute pet is a great gift under the right circumstances, but it depends.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It's not just a matter of expense. Does this girl have the time to take care of a rabbit and give it the proper attention it needs? Is she a responsible and reliable person? And does she even want a pet? Take these things into consideration.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Oh, and I forgot to mention, if you're trying to woo her, don't make her feel bad if she's not into you after you get her a gift (even if it's not a bunny). She may not reciprocate your feelings.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
back from the dead to talk about bunnies eh? my family had two bunnies when i was young. they fucked like rabbits (duh), and were in the dozens before they starved or ran off and i'm psure some cannibalism and incest happened. it wasn't as bad as the hamster incident but still. get her a puppy, you'll be better for it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Maybe try talking to her and see if she drops some hints if she is interested in a small pet like a rabbit. Otherwise, just take everyone else's advice

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
back from the dead to talk about bunnies eh? my family had two bunnies when i was young. they diddlyed like rabbits (duh), and were in the dozens before they starved or ran off and i'm psure some cannibalism and incest happened. it wasn't as bad as the hamster incident but still. get her a puppy, you'll be better for it.
just gonna put this here again.

never get pet rodents. ever.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
A rabbit is a bit more responsibility and up to the decision of somebody whether or not they want one or not. Especially if you're randomly deciding to pay for all of the stuff for them too, that's a bit... overboard. Stick to simpler gifts, dude.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
does she want to take care of it is the real question.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Alright, I think everyone made their point about the bunny being a bad idea. Let's cut the guy a break, since he meant no real harm in it and just wants to do something special for a girl he likes. No need to make him feel bad about it. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back