• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey guys,did you ever wonder where your best freinds live?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

I thought people didnt live in egypt i thought that was like 1million years ago and i didnt know they have electricity:confused:

Graficcha

dude, Riku 123, what backwater country are you from then...Egypt is a modern country like all the rest....

I live in Belgium, and most people don't even KNOW it exists

Living in Egypt must be interesting...it's probably not my place to be cuz I hate too much sunshine XD

Riku_123

Graficcha said:
dude, Riku 123, what backwater country are you from then...Egypt is a modern country like all the rest....

I live in Belgium, and most people don't even KNOW it exists

Living in Egypt must be interesting...it's probably not my place to be cuz I hate too much sunshine XD
I live in America but ya know it being a dessert and all i just assumed you should yell at my friend he said he hated egypt but i think its awesome sunshine stuff like that:D

Graficcha

@ Riku 123
I wasn't angry or anything, just REALLY surprised that someone didn't know XD

Egypt is mostly desert, but it's still a country like the rest.

Then Australia wouldn't be much of a country either :p

I heard Canadians don't like Americans, but REALLY, or just not all that friendly?
(Canada's more than a hundred times bigger then Belgium, btw. My country's smaller than the Great Lakes....a twentieth of Japan....you can kick a ball over the border XD....no not really....But we've got THREE more-or-less seperate governments, one for Flandern, one for Brussels, and one for the french part Wallonië...it's crazy...)

VirusCoreHacker

I was once a Pharoah in egpyt,i ruled over my people with an iron fist...literally..when my people were bad..i bashed them over the head with an iron fist :p

P

ParkieChan

Yeah, I live in the Uninted States...I would like to visit Europe though, and Egypt would be pretty interesting too. I guess any place is better than where im living...Arkansas, it sucks so bad. By the way BunnyCupCakes, I really like your banner.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Teh UK pwns all countries...lol

Most of my KH related people i have on my msn from here are from either teh UK or USA...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ya, the world is a big place. =] I've lived in many middle eastern countries including Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and I spent a VERY little time in Egypt when I was little. But for most of my life I've been in the US.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
.......no, I have never wondered where my best friend lives. Because it just so happens my best friend lives about a mile away. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back