• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Hey, get in loser we’re going shopping.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cerf-de-Marbre

Awards
Website
www.instagram.com
Hello there.

I’m new to this forum and I would like to present myself.

My name is Maëva, I’m a big fan of Kingdom Hearts since the beginning (Although I played BBS and 358/2 days the most because I clearly am a masochist).

I’m a French girl who lives in Tokyo since 2016. Happy to meet you all !
(If you want to see a bit of my not-that-interesting life, here’s my Instagram)

I’ve never been to a Kingdom Hearts forum before so I hope it’s going to be fun. ;)

Hope we can be friends !

BirinBoom

Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Nothing's Like Before
Nice to meet you! I'm pretty new here, too.

It's so cool that you live in Tokyo! I'm an expat myself, though not in Japan.

Let's be friends :D

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
Welcome to the forums Maeva, please be sure to read the FAQ and enjoy your time on here.
And I can relate to playing days and BBS a lot. I actually 100% beat both games, unlocking all missions and secret characters, and was able to organize a 4 man team in days once.