• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey EVERYONEEEEE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
Hey guys! I guess I never got to fully introduce myself so hey all, my name is Eric and I love KINGDOM HEARTS! I am smart and run track, and have a passion for any technology...(I'm a geek at heart, but on the outside I am a loveable freak) I hope we will all be able to get along together and become friends...lol. Currently I am creating a sig, as you can see below as I get bored a lot, so if you could critique it that would be great. :) THANKS!

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
haha, yeah, GIMP is a little tricky...prefer photoshop but GIMP is free. and the BBS section is great, check all the sections though and you may come to love those too :)

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Hehe, welcome to the forums! :D
A lot of people have been joining lately. XD

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
Sorry for the late responses!!!! I was at track lol. But ya thanks everyone for the welcoming and for saying my sig is good...surprise there! But yes I used Gimp and I just copied and pasted premade pics and just screwed around with them. Gimp has a lot of choices for manipulating the pictures luckily so I used those. :)

Also my update to my sig is almost ready so hopefully the new one will be on later tonight.

Axens

Banned
Hey, and welcome to the forums. Hope you can have fun and stay active. If you need a friend,I am always here.

-Axens

Back