• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey everybodeh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the_hansinator

Hello everybody, since Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out and I have no friends irl that want to hear me ramble on about it, I'm gonna start posting my annoyances here, I hope you enjoy :eek:

I like pie and long walks on the beach. Hay is for horses.

Also, there was just recently demo gameplay of KH3 so very excited and will chat with anyone about the game and lore and stuff. See you around everybody!

P.S - I will not troll you and I will be nice, no sarcasm intended

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, the_hansinator! Glad to have you with us! :) You definitely came to the right place to talk about KH III! Plenty of fans are talking about it, so you'll fit right in! And I also happen to like pie a lot too!

Anyways, please make sure to read the FAQ. And if you need any help at all, please feel free to let one of the staff know. Of course, the lovely community of KHI will also help you out too!

In the meantime, see you around the forum!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I like pie too. And there surely is fans here, you came to the right place!
Welcome to the forums! :)

the_hansinator

@Undyne and @Howler

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'll go and do what I'm supposed to for a while and lurk around. :wink:

Aelic

Awards
Hello, and welcome. I'm almost always free to geek out with, so don't be afraid to message me. Aelic Out!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I like pie too, but prefer long walks to the bank to deposit my checks. The pie of choice better be pumpkin!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I like pie too, but prefer long walks to the bank to deposit my checks. The pie of choice better be pumpkin!
And that is why we are such great friends. <3

the_hansinator

H
ello, and welcome. I'm almost always free to geek out with, so don't be afraid to message me. Aelic Out!

See you around! D: !

Hi! Welcome! I hope you have fun geeking out with everyone! :D

Also, I love walks on the beach too!

Yes the KH3 is why I come over

For me it's like the walk of shame :frown:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I would be happy to be your friend! I don't have as many friends that are big into KH either, so that's why I started here too!

Back