• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hey does ne1 know that karii's feet r hecka big

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikku999

she looks like a bobble head too her bodies hecka small while her head is gigantuin. In the cheat book i got karii's feet were about 10 feet long and they looked scary tell me am im the only 1 who thinks this?!

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, they do look a little out of proportion. They look better in the second game, though. I can't say the same for Riku because I haven't seen any screen shots of him in kh2.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I think it's just the shoes that are big and it's shape not the feet since sora has a little more smaller shoes and kairi is wearing boots or whatever.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah plus it kinda bothered me that kairi's shoes were lowered to the ankle looks like kairi is wearing slippers or shoes with no socks lol (smelly feet ).

Mitsu

Website
www.rpgfreedom.com
Big feet is a Disney thing, I belive. If you look at the older Disney cartoons (or just watch "House of Mouse" on ToonDisney channel) you'll notice big feet seem to be a bit of a normal thing.

VirusCoreHacker

i throught his shoes was big when i fist started the game,but my cousian said "dont be dissin on the shoes! and what cheat?!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
They wanted cartoony shoes but not like there going to where nikes or anything.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
hey pplz dose ne1 kno dat zora weidls a key nad he slaps little black pplz round wit it??/ OMFGZ ITS TEH RACSIM

but surusily i meen wit a key A KEY PPLZ OMG who in da hecka makes a key dat big neway??1/!

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back