• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey do you think KH3 will have a final mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

I don't know if they will because with the new generation consoles they could add all they wanted to the first version, but then again ya never know! If t does I hope its for ps3 because ps3 games aren't region protected and i could buy it without having to use swap magic or something. (not sure if the xbox is region free though)

Awards
I'm sure KH3 will be released on on PS3. Lol, why r u thinking about a final mix when the game hasn't even been officially announced yet?

αsiя

space coke
I'm sure KH3 will be released on on PS3. Lol, why r u thinking about a final mix when the game hasn't even been officially announced yet?

why should we think about KH3 when it hasnt been announced either
sure there are really good hints that it is but still
its the fokh which means we talk about the FUTURE of KH

yes it might but if its the last game in the series then I'll be doubtful

Sorakun12

If Square takes their time and try to get everything they want in the game, while having a good story, then no.

Final Mix was released by the Western releases has more content in them, and the Japanese demanded a FM.

Final Mix + was just Nomura's wishes that he wanted in Kingdom Hearts II, but didn't have time to put in.

So, it all varies. And yes, don't worry. The game hasnt been announced, or even started most likely

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I t would be kinda annoying if they make a final mix for KH3 cause this game is supposed to end the series(at least that's what i want) so they have to put everything in, any minor detail so the game will be full but then again you never know and more money is always good.

A

Azrael

I rather not since it keeps pissing off a huge portion of the NA fanbase but I could care less if it does.

siegleeagle

I agree that I would rather them put everything they are going to put in the game for all versions released and not do a final mix. I just wanted to know other peoples thoughts.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't think a Final Mix will be made but I do see Downloadable Expansion Packs to get Extra Scenes and other Fun Crap.

SilverCyrus

A final Mix really wouldnt be needed with DLC being an option.

The only reason i could see one is if they had a new release of KH with some DLC on it that has already been released.

TBH I REALLY DO NOT want to see japan get another FM and us not get it.

Though KH1FM made sense it still makes me mad.

Radon

mofo
If its the last game then no. The only point of a Final Mix IMO is for Nomura to puts hints to the next game in that he forgot to do the first time.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
We got four extra bosses they didnt foo

Ice Titan
Kurt Zisa
Sephiroth
Phantom

Okay... I still don't see why they had to get a new game. They could of just added those, but that would be pointless.
They made FM in English too so I don't see why we didn't get it.

Awards
The Final Mixes are kinda unfair, because they use the content from the final mixes in the other games. Like the fight with Xemnas in KHFM was shown as part of the story in KH2, and only Japan got to experience that. It's confusing to those who like to play Kingdom Hearts games, but don't really look stuff up on the internet. It was even worse in KH2FM cuz they introduced the story of the Chambers of Repose and Waking and Aqua's armor is in the Chamber of Waking, and obviously thats going to be a big part of the next KH game. They should just release them internationally in like a PS2 or PS3 compilation pack and call it like "Kingdom Hearts + Kingdom Hearts II - Director's Cuts"

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
The Final Mixes are kinda unfair, because they use the content from the final mixes in the other games. Like the fight with Xemnas in KHFM was shown as part of the story in KH2, and only Japan got to experience that. It's confusing to those who like to play Kingdom Hearts games, but don't really look stuff up on the internet. It was even worse in KH2FM cuz they introduced the story of the Chambers of Repose and Waking and Aqua's armor is in the Chamber of Waking, and obviously thats going to be a big part of the next KH game. They should just release them internationally in like a PS2 or PS3 compilation pack and call it like "Kingdom Hearts + Kingdom Hearts II - Director's Cuts"

That is why I am hoping sony would release Ps2 games on PSN for Backwards compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back